9mobile SocialPak 2.5GB cheat is still working very well and as we still look for ways to help you enjoy this cheat to the fullest, we’ve decided to show you how to set up this cheat on various apps such as EC Tunnel VPN, 24Clan VPN Lite, Betternet VPN and many others.
You might have wondered why didn’t we share this cheat’s settings for HTTP Injector, well, there’s no good reason for that. Thus far, we’ve seen so many individuals give themselves the stress of creating daily config files to use for the SocialPak 2.5GB cheat on HTTP Injector and this has made dependency too much, however, here today, we’re going to look at how we can set up this cheat by ourselves with ease.
So with the knowledge, you’re going to gather from this article today, you will no longer need to depend on anyone to create config files for you to enjoy 9mobile’s 2.5GB cheat.
Just like other social bundle plans on Airtel, 9mobile’s SocialPak 2.5GB cheat is not free to activate, you only need to pay a one-time fee of N350 to the network provider to get this activated. Without the VPN, the data can only be used on social media apps such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and so on.
Requirements for 9mobile SocialPak 2.5GB cheat
- An Android device
- HTTP Injector – Download here (11 MB)
- A registered 9mobile SIM card with at least N350 airtime
- 2GB config file – Download here | 500MB config file – Download here
- An SSH SSL account – Create yours here
- Download our mobile app here to get the latest update from our blog
- Join our Telegram channel here to receive first-hand updates on our blog
How to set up 9mobile SocialPak 2.5GB cheat on HTTP Injector
- Launch the HTTP Injector app, tap the card-shaped icon on the top-hand corner and tap Import Config.
- Locate the 2GB config file you downloaded using the link above and tap on it for it to get imported.
- After you finish importing the file, tap the menu drawer icon at the top-left of your screen, tap SSH Settings. On the next page that opens, fill in your own SSH SSL details that you created using the link above.
- If you’ve not created your own SSH SSL account and don’t have an idea on how to do that, learn how to do so here. Immediately after doing so, go back to the app’s main page and hit the START button. Wait for 5-10 seconds give or take, it will connect depending on how strong the SSH SSL server is.
Once you exhaust the 2GB data, import the 500MB data and follow the same procedure listed above. This config files do not have an expiry date that’s because of the SSH details being editable, so the validity of the SSH SSL server created by you determines how long and how fast you get to enjoy the cheat on HTTP Injector.
To check your data, simply dial *228# and if you would like to share this cheat with a Laptop and other phones via hotspot, please follow the steps here.