You would surely be missing out if you’re not taking full advantage of the free 100MB data you can get on your Airtel SIM card daily. It is quite obvious that you’re going to need a VPN app to have access to this data making this a free browsing cheat. It can stop working any time so, after learning how to set it up yourself, try as much as possible to maximize its usage.
Requirements for the Airtel 100MB cheat
- A registered 4G Airtel SIM card with no active internet data; and
- Techoragon VPN Pro – Download here.
Airtel 100MB daily free browsing cheat settings
- Launch the Techoragon VPN Pro app, open the hamburger menu by tapping the three horizontal lines at the top-left corner of your screen.
- Tap Config Update (Use a working internet connection to update the tweaks).
- After updating the tweaks, go back to the main page, select Airtel 100mb Free, and tap GO to connect to the VPN.
It should connect within some seconds depending on how good your network is. Have it in mind that this cheat is capped at 100MB, at most 150MB and is accessible daily until it gets blocked by the Internet Service Provider (ISP). There are different ways you can use to share the data to both PC and Android devices. They are:
- How to share a VPN connection over Android hotspot to PC (No root!)
- How to share an Android VPN connection over a WiFi hotspot
I hope this was helpful and you were able to set up this free browsing cheat. If you encounter any issue in configuring the tweak to work for you, feel free to leave a query in the comment section below.