Being an Airtel user seems to be the big deal these days, after getting a chance to purchase 1GB for N200, 2GB for N500, 4GB for N1000, Airtel has re-introduced the 20X recharge offer for its users.
Airtel 20X recharge offer allows you multiply your airtime 20 times, for example, with N100, you can get N2000, N200 will give you N4000, N1,000 will give you N20,000 to browse and call any network of your choice.
This is how the 20X recharge offer works when you multiply your airtime 20X the amount, 25% of that 20X amount can be used to call while the remaining 75% of the multiplied amount can be used to browse and download. So this means that if you multiply a N100 airtime by 20, you will have N2000 airtime. N500 can be used to call while the remaining N1500.
This Airtel 20X recharge offer actually works on eligibility, if you are not eligible for the offer, you won’t be able to activate the offer and before I fail to mention, you will be able to purchase 1GB data for N200 on your Airtel SIM card, we’ll talk about that at the end of the article, for now, let’s quickly take a look at how we can activate this 20X recharge offer on our Airtel SIM cards.
How to activate Airtel 20X recharge offer
To activate this recharge offer and get 20X your recharge amount, simply dial ∗241∗amount# to activate. For example, if you dial ∗241∗100#, you will get N2000 to call and browse, the same goes for any other denomination.
You will enjoy this offer for 30 days upon activation which means that this offer has a validity period of 30 days. You can also multiply your airtime as many times as you can do it within that 30-day period and lastly, to check your bundle balance, dial ∗123∗1# or ∗123∗2#.
How to purchase 1GB for N200 on Airtel
If you were successful in activating the 20X recharge offer on your Airtel SIM card, just know that you are eligible to purchase 1GB data for N200 on it. All you have to do is to ensure that you have at least N200 on your SIM card, now dial ∗141∗241# to activate the 1GB data for N200 on your Airtel SIM card.
That’s all that you need to know about the Airtel 20X recharge offer, 9mobile users don’t feel left out as you can also purchase 1GB data for N200 on your SIM card all you have to do is to read this article – How to get 1GB for N200 on 9mobile. If you have any questions to ask, feel free to drop a comment below and your query would be attended to.
But can this work for new sims?
And if I recharge 200 with *241 I can’t be able to buy data na
No you can’t recharge with *241#. This is how the 20X recharge offer works when you multiply your airtime 20X the amount, 25% of that 20X amount can be used to call while the remaining 75% of the multiplied amount can be used to browse and download. So this means that if you multiply a N100 airtime by 20, you will have N2000 airtime. N500 can be used to call while the remaining N1500.