The Airtel 500MB daily free browsing cheat is still available for its users to enjoy for the main time as we all know that the unlimited cheat got blocked some few days back.
We’ve discussed how you can set up this tweak on the Stark VPN app some weeks ago, but there’s one problem we face and that’s being unable to use the cheat with Stark VPN all the time because of server overload or any other thing. Here today, we’ll look at how to set up the Airtel 500MB daily free browsing cheat on HA Tunnel Plus VPN so that you can have an option to use if Stark VPN doesn’t work for you.
- Airtel SIM card with no airtime or active data bundle (Preferably a 4G SIM).
- HA Tunnel Plus – Download here.
- HA Tunnel configuration file for the Airtel 500MB free browsing – Download here.
How to setup Airtel 500MB daily free browsing cheat using HA Tunnel Plus VPN
- Launch the HA Tunnel Plus VPN.
- Tap the three dots just as seen in the image below, click Import/Export, followed by Import. Locate the config file you downloaded above and tap on it to import.
- Tap the START button, and wait for some seconds for it to connect. After it does, you can now enjoy unlimited browsing on your Airtel SIM until the file stops working or Airtel blocks it.
As it should imply, you don’t need to have an active data bundle to enjoy this, it’s free to activate. If by any chance the file provided in this article stops working, you can feel free to come back and check this post to see if there’s an updated file or here’s an alternative, you can join us on Telegram to get first-hand updates on files for this and possibly others.
I hope it’s working for you, and if you are not enjoying this free browsing with the VPN due to connection issues or slow servers. Feel free to let me know in the comment section below, and I’ll do my possible best to recommend another great VPN to you.