Airtel night plan offers the cheapest data you can get on the network. Like I stated in the MTN night plan article, night plans are known to provide more data than the regular data plan and if you are someone who downloads heavily, using a night plan to do that is the correct thing to do.
You can get 250MB data for N25 from this night plan and only subscribe to the bundle once a night. The offer from MTN seems to be better than that from Airtel since you can enjoy the same 250MB data for N25 on MTN and can also accumulate up to 2GB of data per night.
How to subscribe to Airtel night plan
- Migrate to Airtel SmartTRYBE by dialing ∗312#, then reply with 1 to migrate to the plan. If you’re already on Airtel SmartTRYBE, you can skip this step.
- After migrating to the Airtel SmartTRYBE tariff, recharge your Airtel SIM card with at least N25, then dial ∗312#, then reply with 3 to subscribe to a night plan on Airtel.
I want to point out that you do not need to always be on the SmartTRYBE tariff before you can enjoy night browsing on Airtel. You can also enjoy night browsing on Airtel if you’re on the SmartCONNECT plan, but the code for this night plan remains ∗312#, then reply with 3 to activate the bundle.
One other thing you should take note of is that this night plan is valid from 12 AM – 4:59 AM, and any value not consumed by then will be forfeited.
How to check Airtel night plan balance
There’s no code that you can use to check the data balance of your night plan, but there’s a simple way to do so.
- Go to your phone’s settings.
- Locate Data Usage and tap on it.
- You will see the volume of data that you’ve used over the period.