Airtel and Opera partnership has gone a long way for both parties. Their partnership saw the introduction of free access to Opera Mini and Opera News apps to all Airtel users. In addition to this, three special data plans for Opera Mini and Opera News users on the Airtel network got introduced.
The data plans allow you to browse more with Opera Mini and Opera News while saving money on mobile data on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. You can get the best value for your money in mobile data with these Opera and Airtel data packages:
- 25MB for N20, valid for 1 day.
- 100MB for N50, valid for 7 days.
- 300MB for N100, valid for 30 days.
Ordinarily, these data plans include browsing only. Video streaming and file downloads are charged out of your normal data bundle. However, with the aid of a VPN, you can use these data plans for normal internet activities.
How to set up Airtel Opera cheat
The first step you need to take is to subscribe to any Opera-Airtel data plan. For;
- Daily: ∗141∗253#.
- Weekly: ∗141∗53#
- Monthly: ∗141∗103#
- Immediately you subscribe to any of these data plans, download and install EC Tunnel Pro VPN or EC Tunnel Lite VPN from Google Playstore. Ensure that you’re connected to a working internet connection when you launch the app so that you can get the updated list of servers and tweaks.
- Select NG|AIRTEL OPERA BUNDLE under server and tweaks then connect. Select the proxy port as 80 if you are using EC Tunnel Pro VPN for it to connect.
The Opera data plans have been designed to give you the same amount of MBs you regularly buy but at less cost. You can share this tweak via hotspot to another Android device or PC. Here are some helpful tutorials on how to go about that:
- How to share a VPN connection over Android hotspot to PC (No root!)
- How to tether Android VPN connection to PC using PdaNet+
If you encounter any issue while setting this up, feel free to drop a query in the comment section below, and if on the other hand, it works for you, feel free to share with your friends.