Airtel Nigeria offers its users a wide variety of tariff plans with each of them having its own unique set of offerings. If you’ve been using an Airtel SIM card and you’re not satisfied with the service you’ve been getting for a while, you might want to try out the SmartCONNECT tariff plan as it rewards its subscribers fairly rewarding airtime and data bonuses. In this article, we are going to look at the Airtel SmartCONNECT tariff plan, benefits, and how to migrate to the plan.
What is Airtel SmartCONNECT?
SmartCONNECT is the default prepaid plan for all new customers on the Airtel network. You get to enjoy double data on every data bundle purchased and eight times the recharge value of N100 and above.
|Main Account credit||N100||N200||N300||N500||N1,000|
|Bonus Credit – Voice||N300||N600||N900||N1,500||N3,000|
|Bonus Credit – Data||N400||N800||N1,200||N2,000||N4,000|
- The recharge bonus is valid for seven (7) days, main account credit doesn’t expire.
- All international calls will be charged from your main account balance
|Data Bundle (Naira)||Standard Value||100% More Value||Validity|
- The double data is applicable for data bundles below N5,000 and for the first 90 days after activating your Airtel SIM card. After 90 Days the Double Data bonus will stop and you will get the actual value of the Data Bundles you purchase.
Airtel SmartCONNECT call, SMS & data rates
SMS to all local networks: N4/SMS
Airtel to all local networks: 66.67 kb/sec
Bonus Data: N16/MB
How to migrate to Airtel SmartCONNECT
- Buy and register a new Airtel SIM card at any Airtel KYC registration point.
- Insert the SIM in your phone.
- Recharge to start enjoying SmartCONNECT bonuses.
Dial ∗126∗PIN# to recharge your line and you can check your data balance by dialling any of the following codes:
- Bonus Balance: ∗123∗1#
- Voice Bundles Balance: ∗123∗2#
- Data Balance: ∗140#
You have the option to leave the SmartCONNECT plan anytime you want. All you need to do is to migrate to another tariff but have it in mind that you will no longer enjoy these benefits when you migrate out of the SmartCONNECT plan.