We’ve been enjoying Airtel browsing cheat for several days, if not weeks, for some, and it has been enjoyable so far. A guide is already available on this blog that teaches you how to set up free browsing on your Airtel SIM using a popular VPN called Stark VPN. I’ll advise you to check that out.
There is a free browsing cheat for the same Airtel users using another VPN called HA Tunnel Plus. It works the same way as the rest as it is only an alternative to allowing you to enjoy this cheat with maximum browsing speed before it stops working.
Enough with the chit-chatting. Let’s get on with the business of the day on how to activate Airtel unlimited free browsing cheat using HA Tunnel VPN. Before we can get on with the settings, I’d like to outline some of the necessary things you would need to make this cheat work on your end.
- Airtel SIM card with no airtime or active data bundle (Preferably a 4G SIM).
- HA Tunnel Plus – Download here.
- HA Tunnel configuration file for the Airtel unlimited free browsing – Download here.
How to setup Airtel unlimited free browsing cheat using HA Tunnel Plus VPN
- Launch the HA Tunnel Plus VPN.
- Tap the three dots just as seen in the image below, click Import/Export, followed by Import. Locate the config file you downloaded above and tap on it to import.
- Tap the START button, and wait for some seconds for it to connect. After it does, you can now enjoy unlimited browsing on your Airtel SIM until the file stops working or Airtel blocks it.
Now, if it happens to be the former (which is file stops working), you can check back this article to see if we’ve updated the config file. If you can’t be patient enough, you can join us on Telegram to get first-hand updates on files for this and possibly others.
Lastly, I hope you are aware that you can share this cheat via hotspot to your PC or Android. Not aware of this? Check this out:
- How to tether Android VPN connection to PC using PdaNet+
- How to share Android’s VPN connection over WiFi hotspot
That would be all about that. I hope this article went a long way for you. If you’re having issues using this, feel free to leave a comment below. If it’s the other way around, do not hesitate to let your friends know about this. Tada! See you in the next one.