Audiomack has made a name for itself as one of the platforms you can rely on for free music while using your smartphone. This platform is available as an app and as most of you know, you can stream and download the best new music for free, play music offline data-free, and listen to your MP3s with it.
Audiomack is available for free usage however, there is a premium plan available for users to enjoy more added features, and remove ads from the app. For being a free user of this app, you get to see ads from the app when connected to a working internet, it’s one way they get to generate revenue for the app. There’s a way to stop seeing ads on the app, become a premium user.
Benefits of Audiomack premium
- An ad-free experience: Unlimited playback with no ad interruptions of banners.
- Download full playlists: Save all the songs in any playlist to your device in one tap (App only).
- Higher-Quality Streaming: Make sure you hear every song at the highest quality available (App only).
- Airplay to music devices: Want to play on Airplay-enabled devices? Cast right from the player.
- Equalizer Controls: Make your music sound how you like with bass and treble customization (App only).
As much as the Audiomack premium subscription is not that expensive, not every individual is willing to make payment for this. At this moment, you get to pay NGN 535.22 per month receiving a 30-day free trial to try out the premium plan before you buy. But, is there any need to think about this? I don’t think so.
When it comes to getting premium apps for free, Android is the right place to go and Audiomack is no exception! Audiomack v6.5.1 is available for download and has its paid subscription unlocked already. Meaning that you get to enjoy all the listed benefits for free.
Where to download Audiomack v6.5.1 (Paid subscription unlocked)
Download - Audiomack v6.5.1 [Paid subscription unlocked] (32.9 MB) Download - Audiomack v6.5 [Google Playstore]
The installation process is simple and straightforward and unfortunately, the premium version is not available to iOS users.