Estimated reading time: 7 minute(s)
The world is becoming fun as we are having more developments coming our way. After sharing the tutorial on how to How to automatically share blog posts on Facebook & Twitter page using Zapier and How to automatically share new blog posts on Twitter using Google Feedburner, I went in search of a way to be able to share new blog posts on Instagram without having to log into Instagram.
Something that I thought was practically impossible has been tested by me and it works very fine. For the whole day now, my blog posts have been automatically shared to the site’s Instagram account in a flash. The good news about this is that you can now use Instagram to drive traffic to your blog which is the main thing.
Being a blogger is not an easy thing especially when you run a micro-niche blog. You have to share posts to your social media accounts immediately you publish your article, if you know what I’m talking about, you will know that it is not as easy as it seems. Right now, I have made everything easy for me by using auto-posters you too can do that for yourself.
Now, I can drive traffic from Instagram because I have the opportunity to share the latest articles right there. I’m going to show you how you can also auto-share blog posts on Instagram. I must tell you that only blogs hosted on the WordPress platform are eligible for this tutorial, so if you have a blog running on another CMS, kindly stop reading this article now.
How to auto-share blog posts on Instagram
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and tap on Plugins > Add New.
- In the search bar, type in WP Instagram, click Install, wait for some seconds and click Activate.
- Look at the left side of your screen, tap on WP Instagram > Logins
- You would need to type in your Instagram login details. Having done that, hit the Connect button.
- Now that you are logged in, click on WP Instagram > Options.
- This will open a new page, this new page contains the settings for the plugin.
- Under the Settings! tab toggle on Post to Instagram every time on post update?, under the Post Format for Instagram! tab, you can toggle on Show Post Link? and Include Post tags?. This is optional.
- Now under the Post Types for Instagram! tab, toggle on Posts and click Save changes.
Go ahead, create a new blog post and publish the post. Thereafter, go to your Instagram page and watch as the article along with the picture appear on your Instagram news feed.
Hope you didn’t face any difficulty in setting this up for your blog, if you did kindly leave a comment below so as you will be attended to. Do you want to follow us on Instagram, click on this link to do that. Cheers!