Chipper Cash app is yet another app that allows any users in various African countries to make money via their referral program. The main function of this app is to send and receive money across borders, and it is done free of charge, without wasting any time.
This app is a delight to use since it has a referral program where you can make quick cash from it, the Chipper Cash referral program pays at least N1,000 for every person you refer to download the app.
Why only look at the earning aspect what about how and why the Chipper Cash app is in existence, it is something that shouldn’t be overlooked as it can be of important use to you. We already highlighted the fact that this app can be used to send and receive money within African countries for free, but why use the app to do this and not any other app, let’s find out.
Why use Chipper Cash?
- Wide coverage: Connect your mobile money account to your Chipper wallet and send money to friends, family, and anyone else in Uganda, Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania, and Rwanda. We’re adding more countries soon! It’s free to send money to anyone within the same country.
- Fun & simple: Chipper is built with a beautiful feed that shows you all your previous transactions. Tap on a friend’s picture and see all the transactions between you and them. Send and request money for free from anyone – even contacts that aren’t yet on Chipper. Easily add or withdraw money to and from your Chipper Wallet to your connected mobile money account.
- Convenient: It allows you to receive mobile payments from both chipper users and non-chipper users using Chipper checkout. With checkout, any user with a mobile money account can send money to your chipper account from anywhere.
- Interoperable: It works with any mobile money network. This interoperability means that your Chipper wallet connects with any mobile money – Mpesa, MTN, Airtel, Vodacom etc to allow you to send money from your wallet to any other mobile money account regardless of mobile network or country.
After taking a look at some tangible reasons why you need to use this app to send and receive money, why don’t we go back to making some money with the Chipper Cash referral program?
How to make money using the Chipper Cash referral program
Whether you’re a Nigerian or not and as long as you are in Ghana or Uganda, you can make money from the Chipper Cash referral program. To get started, you need to download the Chipper Cash app on your device. Android users can download Chipper Cash from here, while iOS users can download this from here.
After downloading the app using any of the links above, install and launch the app. Sign up with your phone number or email address (a phone number is more preferable for signing up) then select your country, e.g Nigeria.
After they download it and sign up, you will both get 1000 Naira credited to your Chipper Cash accounts, while your friend will get N10 credited into his or her account which you can withdraw straight to your bank account. When you invite someone and the person verifies his/her account with a Valid ID Card, you and the person will get 1000 Naira each. When your friend invites another person and the person verifies his/her, you will get another 75 Naira.
There are certain things you need to note about receiving the reward, they are;
- The invited user must create a Chipper account using a phone number and not an email address. (N.B. The invited user must not add an email address to their account until 48 hours after all referral conditions are met)
- Each person referred must create their account with their device and complete all requirements on the same device.
- The invited user must get their account verified by submitting their relevant ID documentation.
- Both the invited user and the person that made the referral will receive the bonus amounts in their Chipper wallet automatically 24 hours after all the above conditions have been met.
How to withdraw the cash from Chipper Cash
On the app, click on the Profile button just close to the Earn button below your screen. On the Profile page, scroll down a little bit until you see Cash Out, tap on it, Add amount > Choose your bank and proceed to cash out.
There’s one important thing to note about using Chipper, you will need to verify your account via National ID card, Drivers’ License, Passport, Voters Card to get the N1,000 cash. Here’s how to verify your Chipper Cash account.
- Tap Profile, scroll down and tap Verify.
- Take a selfie with your ID card then upload/submit it to the app.
- Immediately after doing that, you will need to wait for at least 2 days or more for your verification to be confirmed or declined. Let’s assume the verification was successful, you will instantly get the N1,000 in your account.
If after inviting the user and you’ve still not gotten the reward, there could be a few reasons why you may not have received your bonus.
Your invited user might already have been referred by someone else and the bonus has already been paid out to a different user.
Your invited user has not completed all the steps to receive the bonus: verify their account successfully and send the bonus amount to another user. (i.e. the amount you would receive once the bonus is complete).
The invited user may have created the account and completed all the requirements on your(i.e. you as the referrer) own device.
It is required that an invited user must create an account with his/her device and complete all requirements on the same device to qualify for the referral reward.
You may have violated the conditions for the referral bonus and they hold the right to withhold the bonus amounts.
The invited user may not have tapped your link, please ask them to tap your link. They may also enter your referral code into their app in the ‘Earn’ Tab → ‘Enter Referral Code’ button → type in your referral code. Your referral code is at the end of your referral link.
Other reasons you may not have received your bonus:
The bonus is paid out automatically 24 hours after all terms and conditions have been met, and not 1 hour after the person who you referred has created their account. Please make sure to check ‘Show Referral History’ in your earn tab to see if a referral has been registered as yours.
You are engaged in nefarious referring activities as part of a circle of nefarious individuals who are abusing and taking advantage of the referral bonus payouts.
You have participated in nefarious or abusive activities in the past are barred from receiving the referral bonus from us.
You are engaged in spamming our referral program and your referrals do not represent normal referrals of friends, family, colleagues, acquaintances.
Asides from getting N1,000 as a referral bonus, you can also earn N5,7000 when you invite your friends in the United Kingdom to download the app using your unique referral link and they send at least £20 to Africa.
What’s your take on the Chipper Cash referral program and its app as a whole, do you think that it is worth trying out? Let’s hear your thoughts in the comment section below.