We are very familiar with Netflix, the superior streaming service that offers a wide variety of award-winning TV shows, movies, anime, documentaries, and more on thousands of internet-connected devices.
Netflix has an extensive library of feature films, documentaries, TV shows, anime, award-winning Netflix originals, and more.
This streaming service is not free to use, as you all know. You can watch Netflix on your smartphone, tablet, Smart TV, laptop, or streaming device, all for one fixed monthly fee. Plans range from ₦1,200 to ₦4,400 a month.
How much do you pay on Netflix?
- Basic: The lowest plan costs $ 8.99 per month, with limited features. You can watch movies on one screen at the same time. The package is suitable if only you use this account. The video quality is limited to SD.
- Standard: This plan costs $ 12.99 per month and you can watch movies on 2 screens at the same time in HD resolution.
- Premium: If you want more, you can opt for the Premium plan for $ 15.99 per month. You can watch movies on 4 screens at the same time (Suitable for the whole family to share). Video quality is supported up to 4K.
They also offer each new user a month of a free trial. With the trial account, you can experience all the features of the application. Download your favourite movies and watch them offline right on your device.
One account can be logged in on multiple devices. Therefore, you can use the same account with friends and family to save money.
With the introduction of their mobile plan, users can now access Netflix for as low as ₦1,200 (~$3) per month. The Netflix mobile plan only works on phones and tablets, and the resolution is capped at 480p. Users can download movies offline and enjoy the new Play Partial Download feature that allows them to watch a movie or episode before the download is complete.
However, we understand that not everyone can afford to pay the monthly fee on Netflix and for this particular reason, there is a modified version of the Netflix app that lets you have access to all the features free of charge. Now, this is not legal, but it is what it is.
With a Netflix mod app, you get to enjoy complimentary access to “this same” extensive library of feature films, documentaries, TV shows, anime, award-winning Netflix originals, and more. But do you know you can get Netflix for free without paying a dime? Yes, you can. It is possible with the help of Netflix’s 30-day free trial. Here’s how you can get access to this:
- Go to the Netflix website or open their app.
- Type in your email address in the tab in the middle of the screen.
- Click on Try 30 Days Free.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Create your Netflix password.
- Click on Continue.
- Click the See the Plans button.
Netflix offers a whole month for testing its services before committing to a paid membership. You’re eligible for a Netflix free trial if you haven’t used it already—one month of free service per user.
Features of Netflix v7.116.0 MOD
- Netflix Premium Unlocked
- Unlimited Watching Screen
- No Account Required
- HDR, 4K Quality Available
- Tablet and TV Supported
- No ads, no banner and free
- Available for all regions
Where to download Netflix v7.116.0 MOD
Download - Netflix MOD v7.110.0 (13.38 MB)
The installation process is the same as other apps you install to your device when you download from an external source. After installing the Netflix MOD on your smartphone, launch and enjoy to your satisfaction. Ensure you uninstall any Netflix MOD on your device before installing this version.