Estimated reading time: 8 minute(s)
There have been so much speculations concerning the release of the PES 2020 edition, for those game-lovers and users of PSP or PPSSPP emulator on Android, you are in great luck today as you are set to play one of the greatest football game ever made.
It’s quite obvious that the PES 2020 game on PSP will come with updated features such as new user interface, latest transfers, new colorful score display, updated balls, HD pitches, new stadiums, kits, players and logos. The truth is that, this particular game was updated from the recent PES 2019 game on the same PSP.
This doesn’t impose that the game is not great to play, quite the contrary, the PES 2020 game on PSP is very addictive and thanks to PPSSPP emulator app on our Android devices, we can also play it on our Android device without having to get a PlayStation Portable (PSP).
Features of PES 2020 PSP game
- The game is completely offline, it does not need data to work.
- It has English commentary.
- Game Language is set to “English” at default.
- HD Graphics Gameplay, new kits, new formations + transfers.
- Player star rating available and real player data.
- Team Rader, Score Display, Champions League Update.
- New UEFA League UI, World Cup, International friendlies, exhibition match, new balls.
- Team Kits Updated to 2020 Season, Updated Team Logos like Juventus, Smooth Gameplay, Become a Legend available.
- Realistic Atmosphere, Real-Time Commentary, Player celebrations, Real player emotions, Portrays players attitudes – Ronaldo FreeKick Posture, Messi Balancing, e.t.c.
- Take advantage of the new seasonal matches, La Liga, Bundesliga, Barclays Premier League, League 1, Brazilian League, Indonesia League, and Cup.
This PES 2020 PSP game is 670.6MB and it has a save data of about 245MB. There are no in-app purchases so you don;t have to worry about having data before you can do some things on the game. Here are the things that you need to have and play this game.
- Android device running on Android 4.1+.
- 1GB+ RAM and 2GB+ free storage.
- PPSSPP Emulator – Download here.
- ZArchiver – Download here.
Where to download PSP 2020 ISO file for PSP
- PES 2020 ISO File – Download here.
- PES 2020 PPSSPP Save Data (Contains lists of latest player transfers, kits, tournaments, stadiums, English commentary pack etc) – Download here.
How to install PES 2020 game on Android
- Make sure you download PES 2020 ISO game + Save Data from the links above.
- Now, install ZArchiver app and use it to extract
- Extract PPSSPP Gold.zip and install the app inside.
- Next is to extract PES 2020 Save Data to your SD Card (don’t extract it into any folder).
- Now, extract PES 2020 PPSSPP to SD Card > PSP > Game folder.
- We are almost done. Now open the PPSSPP Gold Emulator app and locate the PES 2020 Game (SD card > PSP > Game).
- Tap the PES 2020 icon and enjoy!