Estimated reading time: 5 minute(s)
There have been so much talk about the Airtel Reversal cheat lately, even as many claim to have discovered it, it is just a new offer from Airtel Nigeria.
Now, most of us here in Nigeria are fond of taking full advantage of things like this, but to be clear with you, it might not be worth it with this Airtel Reversal feature. Airtel Nigeria launched this feature to enable their customers reverse the money used in subscribing for data in case anything happens.
Here’s how it works, if you purchase 1.5GB data for N1000, you can get the money back if you fail to touch the data bought by you. This means that if you use only the bonus data, you can still get get back your data. Let’s see the procedure for this on how to get more data with the Airtel Reversal feature.
How to use the Airtel Reversal feature
- Get an Airtel SIM card, either new or old. A new one is much more preferable.
- SMS “GET” to “141”, if you receive a congratulations message then you’re on the right path.
- Now, sms “MIFI” to “141”.
- Purchase any plan of your choice using your Airtel SIM card. It is advisable to subscribe to a plan of N1000 and above and the one that doesn’t have night data plan.
- Within 24 hours of purchasing the data, dial *121*6#, select the amount of data you previously purchased that you want to reverse and then, your money will be given back to you.
- Repeat the same procedure if you want more data.
The tweak works well on both 3G and 4G SIM cards, but it is more advisable to try it on a 3G SIM card. I hope you understood this tutorial, if you still have any questions, you can drop them below using the comment box.