MTN Nigeria has introduced yet another offer dubbed, “Bumpa package” targeted at rewarding new customers with N1,000 preloaded airtime. New MTN users already have access to enjoying the nice things that the Yafun Yafun tariff plan has to offer as this plan rewards new MTN customers with a 700% bonus on every recharge of N100 and above, 100% data bonus on every data activation and other exciting offers, adding the Bumpa package is a good steal.
Bumpa package is different from Yafun Yafun. How? You might be wondering. Well, the Bumpa package is a special package while the Yafun Yafun is a tariff plan.
Benefits of MTN Bumpa package
- Customers will buy, register and activate to get preloaded N1,000 airtime in addition to the offers from the Yafun Yafun bonus.
- Preloaded N1,000 has been broken into N800 for voice and N200 for data (The one-off bonus is valid for 7 days).
- The customer will be required to register and activate the line to access the preloaded N,1000.
- Preloaded N1,000 will be split into N800 voice and N200 data.
- The 1st-minute call of the day will be charged from the main account, after which subsequent charges will occur from the N1,000 preloaded airtime bonus account and other bonus accounts.
- Customers get a 10MB data bonus upon the first recharge of the month via the eligible recharge channels: Physical/Logical pin, Topic, MOD, Bank/AYA, Awuf4U.
Customers can have full access to the preloaded N1,000 airtime when they activate a newly purchased SIM card by recharging using the code, ∗555∗the recharge PIN#.