Our immense love for football game boils down to us playing them, the FIFA 20 Mod game is an unofficial Android game. Long before now, we know that FIFA games are published by Electronic Arts and the original one was released on the 27th of September, 2019 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch so it is not yet out for Android devices but we have made ready for you a hacked version of the FIFA 20 game.
FIFA and Konami’s PES game has been leading the line when it comes to your best sporting games as they offer high 3D-graphics that will leave you glued to your phone or screen, there’s no doubt that whenever these two release a new edition, everyone wants to play it.
In the FIFA 20 Mod, you can enjoy controlling your best player in the comfort of your zone on your Android phone and for the fact that we can say FIFA games have better graphics than PES games, you won’t want to miss this one.
Features of FIFA 20 Mod
- Multiplayer mode
- Improved gameplay
- External gamepad support
- Added and Update kits 18/19 for Brasileiro Série A
- Updated kits for national teams, Europa teams and 3rd kits for Man. City, As Roma, Atletico Madrid
Requirements to download FIFA 20 mod
- An Android device running on version 5.0 Lollipop or anyone higher with 1GB RAM or more.
- Free internal storage of at least 2.5GB.
- ZArchiver app or any extracting app.
- At least 1.5GB extra data to download some additional game files.
Where to download FIFA 20 Mod
How to install FIFA 20 Mod on your Android device
Please ensure that you have downloaded all the necessary files mentioned above which includes the apk, obb and data files. Don’t also forget to download ZArchiver app, if you can get the pro version, fine. After downloading them, follow these given procedures;
- Launch the ZArchiver app and extract the apk app from the apk file.
- Install the FIFA 20 apk but don’t launch it.
- Still using the ZArchiver app, open the Obb file and move the “com.ea.game.fifa14_row” file in it to the “Android>>OBB” folder.
- Now, open the Data folder and you’ll see two different files, just move only the “com.ea.game.fifa14_row” file to “Android>>Data” folder and paste.
- Close the whole thing and launch the FIFA apk.
Most times, the FIFA game won’t run smoothly on 1GB RAM devices, there’s no cause for alarm, just create more space for your phone to make it run smoothly. Don’t forget to share it with your friends.