FMWhatsApp is a popular modded version of WhatsApp created by independent developer Fouad Mokdad. Aren’t you curious about what FM stands for? It stands for Fouad Mokdad, and since GBWhatsApp stopped updating its app, many people have been looking for alternative WhatsApp mods to help them out, and FMWhatsApp appears to be the one to turn to.
We’ve already shown you some other WhatsApp mods on this blog, with the likes of WhatsApp Aero and YoWhatsApp at the top of the list. FMWhatsApp APK isn’t bad either, and given that this version looks okay with the features and all, I highly doubt you’d still be looking for a WhatsApp mod to use for WhatsApp.
- Can change themes with many choices.
- Can modify all pages, the home page and the chat page.
- There is a floating action button function.
- Send high-resolution images up to 50 MB. So that the photo quality is not reduced.
- Send photos from the gallery as many as 90 images at once.
- Send video files up to 700 MB.
- Create video status for up to 30 minutes without cropping.
- Change the font type for Whatsapp.
- More emoji variants.
- Hide online status.
- Unable to crash someone else’s WhatsApp.
- Anti-delete message.
- The number of character letters in the status reaches 255 characters.
- Download other people’s statuses.
- Anti-tapping WhatsApp.
- Bug Fixes.
- And many others.
New added features to FMWhatsApp v9.45
- Bugs from the older version v9.41 fixed (All).
- Whatsapp base update to 188.8.131.52.
- Added Preview Image/Video without saving to phone.
- Added Repost option for Story/Status.
- Added FMWA Backups now created .zip file.
- Added Select default “translate to” language in convos (FMMods > Universal > Settings). Fewer steps, Faster translation.
- Added Option to save after preview image/video (3-dot > save to gallery).
- Enabled Create Polls and voting in groups!
- Fixed FMWA Backups now will stay even if WhatsApp is uninstalled.
- Fixed Crash in the Message Scheduler page on some phones.
- Improved FMWA Backups now moved to the Storage/Documents folder
- Improved “Theme” from settings to avoid issues. Use Moon/Sun icon on the home screen.
- Improved Anti-ban.
- Moved Translate Option Settings to FMMods > Universal > Settings.
- Misc Enjoy and discover by yourself!
- Misc Other fixes and improvements.
Where to download FMWhatsApp v9.45 APK for Android
Download - FMWhatsApp v9.45 apk
How to install FMWhatsApp on Android
The first thing you need to do is to allow app installations from unknown sources. There are different procedures to take to do this depending on your Android version. For:
Android 7 and lower
- Navigate to ‘Settings.’
Tap ‘Lock screen and security.’ If unavailable, tap ‘Security.’
Tap the ‘Unknown sources switch’ to turn it on or off. If unavailable, ‘Unknown sources’ to turn on or off. Enabled when a checkmark is present.
To continue, review the prompt then tap ‘OK.’
Android 8 and higher
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the centre of the display to access the app’s screen.
- Navigate: Settings > Apps.
- Tap ‘Menu icon’ (upper-right).
- Tap’ Special access.’
- Tap ‘Install unknown apps.’
- Select the unknown app then tap the ‘Allow from this source switch’ to turn it on or off.