FMWhatsApp is a popular modded version of WhatsApp created by Fouad Mokdad who is an independent developer. Are you not curious to know what the FM stands for? It stands for Fouad Mokdadand since the time GBWhatsApp stopped updating their app, many have looked for alternative WhatsApp mods to help them out and FMWhatsApp seems to be the one that you can turn to.
Already, we have shown you some other WhatsApp mods on this blog with the likes of WhatsApp Aero and YoWhatsApp topping the list, FMWhatsApp is not bad either and given the fact that the v9.11 looks okay with the features and all, I highly doubt that you would still be searching for a WhatsApp mod to use for WhatsApp.
- Can change themes with many choices.
- Can modify all pages, home page and chat page.
- There is a floating action button function.
- Send high-resolution images up to 50 MB. So that the photo quality is not reduced.
- Send photos from the gallery as many as 90 images at once.
- Send video files up to 700 MB.
- Create video status for up to 30 minutes without cropping.
- Change the font type for Whatsapp.
- More emoji variants.
- Hide online status.
- Unable to crash someone else’s WhatsApp.
- Anti delete message.
- The number of character letters in the status reaches 255 characters.
- Download other people’s status.
- Anti tapping WhatsApp.
- Bug Fixes.
- And many others.
New added features to FMWhatsApp v9.11
- Bugs from the older version v9.00 fixed (All).
- Reduced: APK file size to 45 MB.
- Exclusive new design: One UI.
- Whatsapp base update to 184.108.40.206.
- New Default themes: Light or Dark.
- Exclusive: Enable and enjoy a 5-min status/story.
- Important: Anti-Ban.
- Exclusive Anti-Delete: Know which latest messages are deleted in Chat (To enable, Fouad Mods > Privacy > Anti-Delete messages).
- Group calls and Special labels for forwarded messages enabled.
- Increase in Delete for Everyone time up to 11 hours.
- Now send documents with a size up to 1 GB.
- New Call Blocker – Select who can call me (Calls >> Menu).
- Theme store dark/light mode automatically update + new themes.
- Many performance improvements.
Where to download FMWhatsApp v9.11 apk for Android
Download - FMWhatsApp v9.11 apk
How to install FMWhatsApp on Android
The first thing you need to do is to allow app installations from unknown sources. There are different procedures to take to do this depending on your Android version. For:
Android 7 and lower
- Navigate to ‘Settings.’
Tap ‘Lock screen and security.’ If unavailable, tap ‘Security.’
Tap the ‘Unknown sources switch’ to turn it on or off. If unavailable, ‘Unknown sources’ to turn on or off. Enabled when a checkmark is present.
To continue, review the prompt then tap ‘OK.’
Android 8 and higher
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the centre of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings > Apps.
- Tap ‘Menu icon’ (upper-right).
- Tap’ Special access.’
- Tap ‘Install unknown apps.’
- Select the unknown app then tap the ‘Allow from this source switch’ to turn on or off.