ForexTradePay is an investment platform that has gained a name for itself in the past few weeks. With this, many people, most especially Nigerians, would be keen to check out a ForexTradePay review before venturing into the platform. Fortunately, this article is here to help with all you need to know about the investment platform.
In this article, we will see how the platform works, what you should expect, and, hopefully, point out facts if ForexTradePay is legit or a scam.
What is ForexTradePay?
ForexTradePay is an investment platform that gives a user a 25% ROI every day. Like a few other platforms we’ve covered on this blog, ForexTradePay is not too different from them.
How does ForexTradePay work?
Like most investment platforms we know about, investors don’t get to do anything on the platform. All they need to do is to invest and wait for your profit before you can withdraw. We know already that you get to earn a 25% ROI every day on the platform; however, you cannot withdraw from the platform until you get up to 100% ROI, which should come every four days after investing.
After earning the 100% ROI, you would get another 100% ROI after an additional four days. To sum it all up, you get a 200% ROI every eight days for every investment you do on ForexTradePay.
For example, if you invest N5,000 in the platform, you should expect to receive N10,000 after the eight-day of investing. The same goes for any fee you invest in the platform. There’s no minimum withdrawal amount; however, there’s no real point if you invest anything less than N1000.
How to earn on ForexTradePay
- Click here to go to ForexTradePay’s sign-up page.
- Fill up the registration form to register.
- Tap Invest and enter the amount you would like to invest, then tap Invest Now. The minimum amount you can invest is N10,000.
- You should see the account information you’re to make payment to, make the payment, and upload the necessary information to confirm your payment. It would take till the ending of the day to confirm your payment and your ForexTradePay account to be updated.
How to withdraw on ForexTradePay
Is ForexTradePay legit or a scam?
This investment platform is currently paying, and many of its investors have payment proofs to back that up; however, I’m going to disclose to you why this platform might be a scam and why it’s legit.
- This platform doesn’t have a referral program like other investment platforms, making it a good sign for its investors.
- ForextTradePay has a good social presence.
- Giving investors a 100% ROI under four days seems hard to come by, and the possibility of the platform lasting long might be a big question for people looking to invest.
- There is no contact page on the site.
- The about page doesn’t explain what the site is about.
- The website looks too simple for an investment platform like this.
With this information, you should know what you’re going into, however, there are too many red flags for this site which makes it look more of a scam.
A word of advice to you is that if you wish to try this platform out, it’s good if you invest what you can afford to lose. If you question this platform, you can kindly drop them in the comment box below.