Just like 9mobile, MTN is offering you at least 100GB free data when you buy their 4G Mi-Fi worth N30,000. MTN is known for its persistency in offering exciting offers from every possible angle. This offer is tagged, Free Mifi Offer.
At the moment, you can get 1GB data for N200 on MTN, on the other hand, taking a good look at this particular offer might be worth it. This is for the fact that if you own a company that makes use of large amount of data, it should play a vital role in helping you and your company save some money on purchasing data.
Getting 100GB at N30,000 is actually the cheapest of the three offers that MTN has for you. In actual sense, there are three Mi-Fi bundles that MTN has to offer you, they are;
- 100GB – N30,000 – 60 Days – Text”138″ to 131 to activate
- 120GB – N50,000 – 90 Days – Text”133″ to 131 to activate
- 150GB – N75,000 – 90 Days – Text”134″ to 131 to activate
This proposition offers customers a free 4G MiFi upon purchase of any data bundle worth N30,000 and above at any MTN store. However, customers can still purchase the bundle via all other channels, but will not get the free MiFi.
Free Mifi Offer frequently asked questions
What is MTN Free MiFi Promo on N30,000 and Above Data Plan?
This offer rewards customers who purchase N30,000 data plan and above in MTN stores with a free MiFi device (see table below for the data plans). The free MiFi is only available on first purchase of the data plan.
Who can subscribe to the Free MiFi Promo data plans?
All MTN customers can subscribe to the data plans.
How do I subscribe to the Free MiFi Data plans?
You can subscribe to the Data bundles via the following channels:
- USSD: Dialling *131*1# and selecting your preferred data plan
- SMS: Sending the bundle plan keyword to 131. (See table below for keywords).
- On data reset page upon exhaustion of data bundle
How do I check my Data Bundle balance?
You will be able to check your data bundle balance via the following channels:
- SMS: Texting 2 to 131
- USSD: Dialling *131*4# (main data balance)
Will I be able to roll over my unused data?
Yes. You will be able to roll over your unused data bundle.
Can I purchase multiple MTN Data bundles?
Yes, you can activate multiple data bundles and all the data bundle purchased will have its own unique expiry dates.
Will I be able to enjoy 100% Kpalasa/Device offer and/or 25% data bonus for 4G on the data plans?
Yes. You will be able to enjoy 25% bonus data on 4G and/or 100% device offer on the data plans.
What is the validity of the data bundles?
The validity of the respective data plans is shown in table below.
How long will the promo be available?
The promotional offer will be available while stock last.
Summary of Data Plans
|Bundle Plan||Price (N)||Validity Period||Activation (SMS to 131)||Activation (USSD)|
|Bundle Plan||Price (N)||Validity Period||Activation|
(SMS to 131)
Are you interested in purchasing the MiFi from MTN? If yes, then you can purchase the MiFi from any of the following stores in your region that are going to be listed below.
- Abuja SC: Plot 2784, Shehu Shagari Way,Maitama, Abuja
- Kaduna SC: Bank Road, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, Kaduna
- Kano SC: 2A Civic Center , (Behind Kano Post Office), Kano
- Sokoto SC: 6, Sultan Abubakar Road, Opp Women Centre, Sokoto
- Asaba Service Centre: Km. 129, Benin – Asaba Expressway, Asaba, Delta
- Enugu Service Centre: 34 Zik Avenue, Enugu
- New Port Harcourt Service Centre: 234B Aba Expressway Opp Hannah Fast Food Port Harcourt
- Ibadan Service Centre: Mobil Roundabout, Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo
- Ibadan 2 Service Centre: Opposite Neco Office, Yidi, Agodi Gate, Ibadan Oyo
- Yhello City SC: 1267 Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Apapa Service Centre: Maritime House, Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, Apapa, Lagos
- Ikeja Service Centre1: Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos
- Matori Service Centre16: Fatai Atere Way, Matori, Oshodi, Lagos
- Ikoyi Service Centre4: Aromire road, Off Kingsway rd, Opposite Ikoyi Hotel,