Estimated reading time: 6 minute(s)
Virtual Top-Up (VTU) is an MTN service that allows the sale of airtime to MTN prepaid and postpaid customers without using vouchers, cards or PIN. MTN Virtual Top Up service is available to both Prepaid and Postpaid customers.
There’s nothing much better than getting rewarded by recharging your SIM card. We are all aware about MTN being one of the most successful telecom company home and abroad, yet they are here again with another amazing offer tagged the MTN VTU Offer.
With the new MTN VTU offer, you can get 5-10% bonus on every recharge and above. Whether you recharge your MTN line through your bank app, bank ussd code, ATM, *904# code, Apps etc you will get rewarded instantly.
How to get 5-10% bonus on every recharge via MTN VTU offer
You have to recharge your MTN line with any of the available VTU channels I listed above, and you will get 5% bonus if you recharge 100 Naira and below, or 10% bonusif you recharge 100 Naira and above. There are so many benefits of recharging through the VTU system. It is very stress-free, this is why I have highlighted some certain features that you will enjoy by recharging via VTU.
Benefits of recharging via Virtual Top Up
- There is no need to scratch and load voucher through the MTN recharge command, *555*12 digit PIN#.
- You can top up as many times as you want.
- You can have your line recharged at your convenience, from anywhere in the world
- You do not need to waste time scratching multiple N1,500 cards and loading them with the *555*12 digit PIN# recharge command as you receive your MTN VTU airtime in bulk.
- You can schedule your MTN VTU airtime purchases for a month, a quarter(3 months), a year or even a week.
- You can schedule your dependents’ airtime top-ups as well and take the hassle of remembering when they are due for a recharge off your shoulders.
- You receive useful information periodically to help you optimize your mobile experience.
- Loyalty is rewarded with bonuses from time to time.