Glo data plans have been arguably the cheapest data plans for some time now as this is the same reason why they are called “The Grandmasters of Data.” Despite having affordable data plans, many Glo users still seem confused when trying to choose the right data plan that suits their budget and time. For this reason, I’ve decided to compile a complete list of Glo data plans that are available for you. These Glo data plans are available for both Android & iOS users. These plans also work for routers.
The complete list of Glo data plans in Nigeria
There are three main categories for Glo data plans, and they are; Daily/Weekly, Monthly & Special bundles.
1. Daily/Weekly plans
- 32MB for N50, valid for a day. New customers would get 45MB.
- 105MB for N100, valid for a day. New customers would get 160MB.
- 350MB for N200, valid for two days. New customers would get 500MB.
- 1.05GB for N500, valid for fourteen days. New customers would get 1.8GB.
2. Monthly plans
- 2.9GB (1.9GB + 1GB Night Plan valid for 2 days) for N1,000. New customers would get 4.2GB (3.2GB + 1GB).
- 4.1GB (3.5GB + 600MB) for N1,500. New customers would get 6.75GB (6.25GB + 500 MB) .
- 5.8GB (5.2GB + 600MB) for N2,000. New customers would get 9.5GB (9GB + 500 MB).
- 7.7GB (6.8GB + 900MB) for N2,500. New customers would get 12.75GB (12GB + 750 MB).
- 10GB (9GB + 1GB) for N3,000. New customers would get 17GB (16.25GB + 750 MB).
- 13.25GB (12.25GB + 1GB) for N4,000. New customers would get 19GB (18.25GB + 750 MB).
- 18.25GB (17GB + 1.25GB) for N5,000. New customers would get 23GB (22GB + 1GB).
- 29.5GB (27.5GB + 2GB) for N8,000. New customers would get 37GB (36GB + 1GB).
- 50GB (46GB + 4GB) for N10,000.
- 93GB (86GB + 7GB) for N15,000.
- 119GB (109GB + 10GB) for N18,000.
- 138GB (126GB + 12GB) for N20,000.
All monthly data plans on Glo are valid for 30 days, and new customers get to enjoy extra data right from the N1,000 plan down to the N8,000 plan. New customers do not get to enjoy additional data on data bundles that cost higher than N8,000.
3. Special data plans
- 1GB for N300, valid for one day.
- 2GB for N500, valid for two days.
- 1.25GB for N200, valid for one day (Sunday). Sunday Plan is for people who would like to use more data on a weekend Sunday.
- 7GB for N1,500, valid for seven days.
4. Night data plans
- 250MB for N25.
- 500MB for N50.
- 1GB for N100.
All night data plans are valid from 12 AM – 5 AM. If the night data gets exhausted during the night time band, then the main volume will start getting consumed.
5. Campus data booster
- 100MB for N100 valid for two days (Get 225MB On-campus data, 25MB free data for sharing & N100 Glo to Glo Bonus).
- 200MB for N200 valid for four days (Get 450MB On-campus data, 50MB free data for sharing & N200 Glo to Glo Bonus).
- 500MB for N500 valid for seven days (Get 1.12GB On-campus data, 125MB free data for sharing & N500 Glo to Glo Bonus)
- 1GB for N1,000 valid for fifteen days (Get 2.25GB On-campus data, 250MB free data for sharing & N1,000 Glo to Glo Bonus)
- 2GB for N2,000 valid for thirty days (Get 4.5GB On-campus data, 500MB free data for sharing & N2,000 Glo to Glo Bonus)
- 5GB for N5,000 valid for thirty days (Get 11.2GB On-campus data, 125MB free data for sharing & N5,000 Glo to Glo Bonus)
Summary of all Glo data plans
What are the Pack details?
|Data Plan Price (N)||Data Plans for Existing Customers (>90 days in the network)||Data Plans for New Customers (<=90 days in the network)||Validity|
|200||240MB + 110MB* = 350MB||400MB + 100MB* = 500MB||2 Days|
|500||800MB + 250MB* = 1.05GB||1.6GB + 200MB* = 1.8GB||14 Days|
|1,000||1.9GB + 600MB* = 2.5GB||3.2GB + 500MB* = 3.7GB||30 days|
|1,500||3.5GB + 600MB* = 4.1GB||6.25GB + 500MB* = 6.75GB|
|2,000||5.2GB + 600MB* = 5.8GB||9GB + 500MB* = 9.5GB|
|2,500||6.8GB + 900MB* = 7.7GB||12GB + 750MB* = 12.75GB|
|3,000||9GB + 1GB* = 10GB||16.25GB + 750MB* = 17GB|
|4,000||12.25GB + 1GB* = 13.25GB||18.25GB + 750MB* = 19GB|
|5,000||17GB + 1.25GB* = 18.25GB||22GB + 1GB* = 23GB|
|8,000||27.5GB + 2GB* = 29.5GB||36GB + 1GB* = 37GB|
|10,000||46GB + 4GB* = 50GB||46GB + 4GB* = 50GB|
|15,000||86GB + 7GB* = 93GB||86GB + 7GB* = 93GB|
|18,000||109GB + 10GB* = 119GB||109GB + 10GB* = 119GB|
|20,000||126GB + 12GB* = 138GB||126GB + 12GB* = 138GB|
How to subscribe to Glo data plan
You can subscribe to any Glo data Plans via the following channels:
- USSD: Dialling *777# and selecting your preferred data plan.
- Visit hsi.glo.com.
- Visit the Glocafe app.
- SMS menu keyword to 127.
There is a feature that allows you to set your data plan on Autorenew or One-off purchase: Auto-renew Purchase means that your data plan will auto-renew after expiry. In contrast, a One-off Purchase means that your data plan will not renew after expiry.
How to check Glo data balance
You can check your data bundle balance via the following channels:
- SMS: info to 127.
- USSD: Dialling *777# or ∗127∗0#.
- Visit hsi.glo.com.
How to share Glo data plan
You can share your Glo data plan with up to 5 people. You can do this using any of the following channels:
- USSD: *777# or ∗127∗01∗number# to add a number.
- SMS: share (Space) number to 127.
- Or visit the Glocafe app.
- Or visit hsi.glo.com.
If, in any case, you wish to browse from your airtime after exhausting your data plan, you’re required to opt-in before you can browse from your airtime at Pay-As-You-Go rate. To opt-in for PAYG browsing, simply dial ∗108∗1#. You will be charged at N1/MB when using PAYGO browsing. To opt-out of PAYGO browsing, simply Dial ∗108∗2#.