‘My Own Don Beta Promo’ is a recharge and win promo from Glo that with the sole purpose of rewarding and empowering their numerous customers nationwide with over 1,000 life-changing prizes.
There are lots of cash prizes to be won from this promo. The truth is that as a Glo customer, you can only win; Keke NAPEP, Industrial Sewing Machines, Grinding Mills and Generators. To simply stand a chance of winning, you need to make a recharge of at least N200 that day to join the raffle draw and stand a chance to win any of these amazing prizes.
I know that it might sound confusing to the ears this is why I will tell you all that you need to know about the Glo My Own Don Beta promo.
All that you need to know about Glo My Own Don Beta Promo
1. What is Glo My Own Don Beta Promo?
It is an offer specially designed to reward all new and existing Glo customers with exciting and empowerment prizes for the year-end.
2. Why is this offer called My Own Don Beta Promo?
Because hundreds of customers will win great prizes which will empower their lives, every single day of the week.
3. Who can participate in this offer?
The My Own Don Beta Promo is open to all new and existing (prepaid and Hybrid postpaid) customers everywhere in Nigeria. Customers of other networks who wish to participate should simply buy a new Glo SIM or port their existing lines to Glo.
4. How do I qualify for this offer?
This offer is lottery-based wherein winners are randomly selected from a pool of qualified customers. Draws will be held on multiple scheduled dates and to qualify for the draws, customers must meet any of the following criteria.
• Existing Prepaid Customers – simply recharge with N200 or more in a day to qualify for each entry draw.
• Existing Hybrid Postpaid Customers – simply recharge with N200 or more in a day to qualify for each entry draw.
• Other Networks’ Customers – Buy & activate a GLO SIM or port your existing line to GLO, then recharge with N200 or more in a day to qualify.
• Customers who purchase SIMs– Register your SIM and simply recharge with N200 or more in a day to qualify for each entry draw.
5. What do I stand to get from participating in this offer?
Customers who meet any of the above qualification criteria will stand a chance to win any of the following exciting prizes over the promo period: Keke NAPEP, Industrial Sewing Machines, Grinding Mills and Generators.
6. How can I qualify for the draws?
Simply recharge with a cumulative minimum of N200 every day (for prepaid and hybrid postpaid customers) which will give you 1 entry draw for that day.
7. What if I do not recharge N200 in a Day?
You will not qualify for the draw for that day. You will only qualify to earn a draw on the days that you do a cumulative recharge of N200 or more.
8. How can I boost my chances of winning?
The higher your recharge for the day, the more entry you will have for the draw. For example:
N200 recharge = 1 entry while N1,000 recharge = 5 entries for the draw
N400 usage = 2 entries while N1,200 usage = 6 entries for the draw
The more you recharge, the better your chances of Winning.
9. Can I carryover accumulated recharges into another day?
No all recharge in a day will qualify you only for that day’s draw. To qualify for the next day’s draw, you need to recharge N200 or more the next day.
10. What if I recharge using Electronic Top-up?
Both physical and electronic recharges will qualify you for the day’s draw.
11. Can I win more than once?
YES, you can win multiple times so long as your number gets selected during the random scheduled draws.
12. How will I know if I’ve won?
Winners will be contacted by Glo Customer Care via telephone calls ONLY. Please beware of scammers and fraudsters and report any suspicious messages to the nearest Glo office.
13. How can I claim my prize if I win?
Prize presentation events will be held periodically in the following cities: Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Benin, Ibadan, Kano, Jos, Enugu & Onitsha. Winners will be invited with details of the date and location to claim their prize. Please come along with a valid means of identification, SIM pack certificate or Sworn court affidavit stating full names, MSISDN, full address ownership of the winning line (submit original) and 2 recent passport photo.
14. What if I’m unable to attend the prize presentation event?
No problem. You can claim your prize at a convenient date from designated Gloworld outlets in the above-listed cities. Please remember to take along a valid means of identification, SIM pack certificate or Sworn court affidavit stating full names, MSISDN, full address ownership of the winning line (submit original) and 2 recent passport photo.
I’m sure that all you need to know about this recharge and win promo is up there, also, the promo is still on-going. The promo started on the 4th of October, 2019 and is still on, it’s never too late to join the winning side and that’s all that you need to know about this recharge and win offer.
If you enjoyed the article, do not hesitate to share with your friends and if there’s any question you need to ask, feel free to use the comment box below.