Globacom launched its television streaming service some few weeks back at a press conference in Lagos. The TV service named Glo-TV is aimed to provide Video on Demand, catch-up content and watching live linear TV on your smartphone.
Glo-TV offers engaging, interactive and premium entertainment content as you can go to watch Nollywood, Bollywood and Hollywood movies on the streaming service.
The only way to have access to the rich bouquet of offerings the Glo-TV app has to offer, you need to have a Glo SIM card with an active data bundle. Despite having affordable data plans, Globacom has decided to launch a dedicated set of data plans to make it more convenient and affordable for you to make use of this service.
Glo-TV data plans
- 500MB VOD for N150 – valid for 3 days
- 2GB VOD for N450 – valid for 7 days
- 6GB VOD for N1400 – valid for 30 days
- 2GB VOD + TV for N900 – valid for 7 days
- 6GB VOD + TV for N3,200 – valid for 30 days
You can subscribe to any of the Glo-TV data plans by dialling *777#, select option 7 and choose the package you want to go for.
How to use the Glo -TV service?
- Download Glo-TV App from Google Playstore or Apple store.
- Complete sign up on www.myglotv.com.
- Login into the Glo-TV app with your username and password.
This service is opened to all Prepaid and Postpaid subscribers on the Globacom network in Nigeria.