Free browsing cheat is still very much available for Glo users. Airtel is the only network you can enjoy this same unlimited browsing with as 9mobile is capped at 150MB, MTN, 50MB daily. After sharing with you the Glo unlimited free browsing cheat using Stark VPN, it would be better to get to use an alternate VPN app for this. Which better app than using HA Tunnel Plus VPN?
However, this Glo unlimited cheat needs you to make a recharge of at least N100 to have access to your internet, so bear in mind that this is something you would need to have for this to work.
- Glo 4G SIM card
- HA Tunnel Plus VPN – Download from Playstore
- HA Tunnel Glo config file – Download from here
How to setup Glo unlimited free browsing cheat using HA Tunnel Plus VPN
- Recharge your Glo line with N100 airtime, and you would receive a 40MB data bonus.
- Launch the HA Tunnel Plus VPN.
- Tap the three dots just as seen in the image below, click Import/Export, followed by Import. Locate the config file you downloaded above and tap on it to import.
- Tap the START button, and wait for some seconds for it to connect. After it does, you can now enjoy unlimited browsing on your Glo SIM until the file stops working or Glo blocks it.
You can start enjoying unlimited browsing on your Glo line, and it won’t touch the 40MB given to you. The only time you might use the 40MB data is when the VPN is not in use.
As soon as the 40MB data gets expired, be sure to know that you won’t be able to enjoy the unlimited browsing on your Glo line, so you need to recharge your SIM card again, get the 40MB data and repeat the whole process to keep enjoying it until it gets blocked.
Now, if it happens to be the former (which is file stops working), you can check back this article to see if we’ve updated the config file. If you can’t be patient enough, you can join us on Telegram to get first-hand updates on files for this and possibly others.
Lastly, I hope you are aware that you can share this cheat via hotspot to your PC or Android. Not aware of this? Check this out:
- Here’s how to tether Android VPN connection to PC using PdaNet+
- How to share Android’s VPN connection over a WiFi hotspot
- How to share a VPN connection over Android hotspot to PC (No root!)
That would be all about that. I hope this article went a long way for you. If you’re having issues using this, feel free to leave a comment below. If it’s the other way around, do not hesitate to let your friends know about this. Tada! See you in the next one.