MTN data plans are looking cheaper everyday as they have silently introduced a new data plan of 1.5GB data for just N300.
We can recall that this same telecom operator silently launched the 9GB for N2000 data plan which some users are rocking at the moment, the 1.5GB data plan doesn’t seem to come at a much better time.
I’m guessing by now we are already used to getting 1GB data just for N200 on MTN which is valid for 7 days, I’m guessing you might want to turn to this data plan given the fact that it has no eligibility factor attached to it than the other data plan.
Just before you try getting started with activating this 1.5GB data plan which cost N300, I must let you know that you need to have;
- At least N300 airtime on the MTN SIM card with which you want to activate it.
- MyMTN app – Download here
How to activate 1.5GB for N300 on MTN
- Launch the MTN app, search for ‘Mega Deal Zone‘ on the App and click on it.
- You’ll be shown up to 3-4 eggs depending on how you’ve used your offers.
- Click on ‘Topdeal‘ at the top right hand,
- Crack the egg by clicking ‘Accept‘, you’ll get a message like this “Get 1.5GB Data for as low as N300 only…”
Your 1.5GB data will be activated as the N300 would be deducted from your account. This data is valid for 7 days and you can check your data balance by dialing ∗131∗4#.
Just in case you don’t like it’s data plan, you can still check how to activate 750MB for N300 and 1.5GB for N500 on MTN.