Estimated reading time: 4 minute(s)
There is obviously no limit to which we can get data on the Glo network, even after re-introducing their special offer that gives 1GB data for N300, we can still get 10.4GB data for N1000 on the network.
This is not a tweak, it is official from Glo. It works only on Glo Oga SIM cards and we all know that Glo Oga SIM card has been around for almost a year, if not more. Glo Oga SIM card is a SIM card and not a tariff plan, the only way that you can get a Glo Oga SIM card is by purchasing a new Glo SIM card from their store. If you have purchased a Glo SIM card in the past year, you should have a Glo Oga SIM. So, in order for this to work for you, you need to have a Glo Oga SIM card.
How to activate 10.4GB data for N1000 on Glo
- Recharge the Glo Oga SIM with 1000 airtime and you’ll be given N5000 worth of airtime. The bonus airtime is divided into two, of which N2000 is for Calls to other networks and the remaining N3000 is for Glo to Glo calls.
- Now dial *127*53# to subscribe to Glo 3.6GB for 1000 Naira.
- After using the data for like 3 weeks before it expires, quickly recharge your Glo line with N1000 and purchase another plan with the same USSD code *127*53#. (Actually, the scope here is to renew the plan before it expires).
- After renewing the plan, you’ll be given a whopping 10.4GB data for just 1000 Naira.
- To keep enjoying this cheap Oga SIM data offer, you have to keep renewing the plan every 3 weeks or before it expires.