MTN has loads of fantastic data plans that I might make you not feel left out if you are not currently enjoying any free browsing. We have in mind that the 50MB daily free browsing via Stark VPN Reloaded is still working but recently, many have found it difficult in connecting to any of the VPN servers and this is really telling on some individuals.
If you don’t like the free browsing cheat, you can opt-in for the free 150MB that Gidimo is currently dishing out to MTN customers, as for me and some people, I can’t seem to overlook the 2.5GB data for N500 offer from MTN.
I’m going to go straight to the point as there’s no time for too many talks, all you just require for this to work are;
- A working MTN SIM card
- MyMTN App – Download here
- N500 MTN airtime or more
How to activate 2.5GB for N500 on MTN
- Recharge your MTN SIM card with N500 airtime.
- After installing the MyMTN app from Google Playstore, launch it.
- Look at the bottom of your device and tap Bundle > Data Bundles > Daily > 2.5GB 2-Day Plan (N500).
- If you have the N500 airtime on your MTN SIM card, you should activate the data by simply following the steps provided above.
The data is valid for only 2-days. To check your data balance, simply dial ∗131∗4#. If you are not satisfied with this data plan because of one thing or the other, you can check out how to get 250MB for N100, 1GB for N200, 4GB for N1000 on MTN.