Not everybody can count how many times they must have purchased data in a month most especially MTN users. On an average day or should I say month, a customer subscribes for 1.5GB data which is worth N1000 on the network and if I’m not mistaken and the 1.5GB data doesn’t get to last up to 2 weeks or less instead of the alleged 30 days validity period that it was given and at the end of the day, the user still gets to buy another data worth the same amount or even more, to many of us, that’s waste of money.
On the bright side, being an MTN customer is a delight at the moment ever since we discovered that they have a 2.5GB data plan worth N500. That plan is good but the 9GB data plan for N2000 is better because it is valid for a month while the 2.5GB data plan is valid for only a day.
As usual, I’m going to list out the requirements for making the purchase of the 9GB plan on MTN possible so as to make things easier and faster for you. So here are the things that you’re going to need for the purchase to work.
- A working MTN SIM card
- MyMTN App – Download here
- N2000 MTN airtime or more
How to activate 9GB for N2000 on MTN
- Recharge your MTN SIM card with N2000 airtime.
- After installing the MyMTN app from Google Playstore, launch it.
- Navigate to Deal Zone.
- Click on Crack and you’ll get a message like this “Get DOUBLE DATA when you buy 4.5GB at N2000. You get 4.5GB + Extra 4.5GB data bonus…”. Activate it and you will get the 9GB data just like that.
The validity of the data plan is 30 days, to check your data balance, dial ∗131∗4# or you can use the app to find out your data balance. Let us know if the plan worked for you.