Estimated reading time: 7 minute(s)
It can be very difficult to see a Windows 10, 8 or 7 software that has a working product key, since most of the individuals around have lost it or so. We still face the problem of activating our Windows computer but today, I’ve provided a fix for you.
With the tutorial that I’m going to share today, you no longer gave to worry about the purchasing a Windows 10 or any other windows 10 software that has an invalid product key. This is because even if the Windows key isn’t there, we will still be able to activate the Windows version in just simple steps using a software called KMSpico.
What is KMSpico?
KMSpico is a product from KMS which also is known as (Key Management Service) is a technology that Microsoft uses to activate devices deployed in a mass i.e. in the organization. The software that channeling on these devices are in the volume license channel which is not accessible to the public (what we buy from the stores are from the retail channel).
KMS client (device) triggers a client PC by phoning back to a KMS server (licensed from Microsoft) positioned on the domain network every set interval rather than Microsoft’s servers, as it is normal procedure for activation in mass quantity. (This is done due to avoid bombardments on Microsoft’s servers with activation requests, etc.)
You can also activate certain Microsoft products such as the Windows Vista Business/Enterprise, Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise, Windows 8/8.1/10 All, Office 2010/2013/2016 and Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016 (Theorically).
How to activate Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Microsoft Office without a product key
- First of all, turn off Windows Defender using the Security Center.
- Click on your Windows Start menu.
- Select ‘Settings’
- Click ‘Update & Security’
- Select ‘Windows Security’
- Choose ‘Virus & threat protection‘
- Click ‘Virus & threat protection settings’
- Turn Real-time protection ‘Off‘
- Download KMSpico.exe for Windows – Download here.
- Run the installer of KMSpico which is a .exe file.
- When the installation process ends, open the tool (program) to work for you.
- Click the red button, after few mints, a message will appear of your successful activation.
You’re done with activating your Windows software, it is as easy as that. If you are using Windows 8 upwards, where you might face difficulties is in the area of turning off the Windows Defender but that doesn’t take time. As you can see, I’ve laid down the procedures that will assist you in doing that. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, please don’t forget to share with your friends and family members using the share buttons below. Enjoy!