Estimated reading time: 5 minute(s)
There are many tools out there that can help you share blog posts on social media, we’ve already talked about one that can help you automatically share blog posts on Twitter. You can kindly click here to visit the article, on the other hand, if you’ve read the article, then you can proceed to with this particular one.
In today’s tutorial, we’re going to look at how we can automatically share blog posts on Facebook & Twitter using a tool called Zapier. Zapier makes sharing of most things online easy by automatically sharing them when they are updated via any platform. Zapier can help share your Instagram posts directly to your WordPress dashboard, share WordPress posts to Twitter and a host of others.
How to automatically share blog posts on Facebook & Twitter page using Zapier
- Go to Zapier.com, then sign up or login if you have an account with them.
- On your dashboard, you will see the Explore tab. Since we want to share our blog posts to Facebook & Twitter, simply set everything under the What Do You Want to Automate Today? tab like in the screenshot below
- As you can see, I used Twitter for reference purposes, but you can use Facebook if you want to, it works for Facebook too. All you have to do is replace the Twitter with Facebook. After all of that, click Use Zap.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked to connect your WordPress account, simply connect your WordPress account by inputing your login details to your site’s dashboard. After that do the same for Twitter or Facebook.
- Now, connect your Twitter or Facebook page, follow the prompt and you’re good to go.