Estimated reading time: 4 minute(s)
When you’re managing multiple websites and social media groups, automating social media sharing helps you to keep posting on your social media profile & drive traffic on auto-pilot. It is not easy writing articles on your blog and then start sharing them to various social media platforms that you are on, the task is not an easy one. So, today, you are going to learn how to automatically share new blog posts on Twitter.
This is actually the first of many automation articles that I’ve covered on this blog, and since it’s the first, I’m going to show you how to automatically share new posts on Twitter using Google Feedburner. Before you read on, I’d like to refer you to this article on how to use Google Feedburner – How to use Google Feedburner .
How to automatically share new blog posts on Twitter
- Go to feedburner.com
- Create a feed or if you have one, simply click on it.
- Tap on Publicize, then Socialize.
- Under the Socialize tab, tap Add a Twitter Account.
- A pop-up window will appear, asking you to authorize your Twitter app to link with Feedburner, simply click allow.
- Then, scroll all the way down and click Save and you are good to go. Anytime you write an article, Feedburner will automatically post it on your Twitter account.
Do let me know if you find this feature in Feedburner useful. And also let me know what other 3rd party services you are using for auto-publishing your blog on social networking sites. Don’t forget to share this post! Sharing is caring!