Most of us know about Payoneer being/acting as an international bank with a cross-border payments platform that empowers businesses, online sellers, and freelancers to pay and get paid globally as easily as you do locally to your local bank account.
Payoneer has a similar function as PayPal as we use it to get paid globally as a business owner, freelancer, etc. One good reason why many people should prefer Payoneer to PayPal is that they can’t withdraw their funds from their PayPal account to their local account, in as much as this is possible for merely a handful of banks in their location whereas, you can withdraw from your Payoneer account straight to your local bank account with ease.
However, the funds you withdraw from your Payoneer account takes a bit of time before getting to your local account, let’s say at least 12 hours minimum, 48 hours maximum. This article will show you how you can instantly get any of your Payoneer funds in a local bank account, not one second late.
How to convert Payoneer funds to Naira instantly
For you to be able to convert any of your Payoneer funds to Naira instantly, you need to have a:
- Kuda account; Download the latest version of Kuda on Google Play or the App Store, sign up, use this as your referral code – TAJISORK) and add your BVN to create the account successfully.
- Payoneer account; Click here to create one if you don’t have any.
Once you have both of these things, you need to link your Payoneer account to your Kuda account. To do this, simply:
- Open Kuda.
- Tap More at the bottom of your dashboard.
- Tap Linked Accounts.
- Tap Payoneer and the app will prompt you with a question.
- Tap Yes in response to the question.
- Sign in to your Payoneer account. Payoneer will text a code to the phone number linked to your Payoneer account.
- Type in the code and tap Submit.
- Tap Agree to give Kuda access to your Payoneer account.
- Tap Next when you’re done.
Are you having problems with linking your Payoneer account to your Kuda account? Not to worry, watch this short video clip to help you understand it better.
How To Move Money From Payoneer To Your Kuda Account
To move money from your linked Payoneer account to your Kuda account:
- Open Kuda.
- Tap Add Money in the upper right corner of your Kuda dashboard.
- Tap Payoneer in the Add Money options section.
- Choose the currency balance to move money from, then tap Next.
- Type in the amount you want to move to your Kuda account, then tap Next.
- Confirm the transfer with your transaction PIN, fingerprint, or Face ID.
- Tap Okay when you’re done. We’ll send you a credit notification.
If you also encounter an issue with moving the money from your linked Payoneer account to your Kuda account, you can see this video to help you understand how to do this.
With this information, you should be able to convert your Payoneer funds to Naira in a matter of seconds. If you have any questions, feel free to drop them in the comment box below.