Estimated reading time: 5 minute(s)
Stickers beautify your messages and it also summarizes everything you have to say into one picture. If you are on our WhatsApp group, you should have seen the stickers that I have been sending there. Today, I’m going to show you how you can create your very own sticker pack on WhatsApp. This doesn’t matter if you are using Android or an iOS device, they still have the same procedures that you will follow.
How to create sticker pack for WhatsApp
- Download Sticker Maker on your device. For Android users, download here, while for iOS users, download here.
- After installation is complete, launch the app.
- Look at the bottom of your screen an tap ⊕ Create a new sticker pack.
- Fill in the Sticker pack name & Sticker pack author.
- The first thing you need to do is to set a Tray icon. To do this, tap on the first box at the very top. Select either Camera or Gallery, then choose a photo. You can choose to crop the photo or you can just use the full photo like that.
- Now it’s time to do the same to other boxes. You can first start with 2 pictures or more, the app allows you to put as many as 30 pictures in one sticker, when you’ve finished putting all the pictures that you would like to use as sticker.
- Now click Add to WhatsApp, your WhatsApp should open automatically, when it opens, click add to WhatsApp. There you have it, you have now created your own WhatsApp sticker.
I can tell you that this is one of the easiest things that you can do for your WhatsApp, you can also add more pictures to the sticker pack and then click Add to WhatsApp, this will show you two options, the first is to Delete while the second is to Update. Just click Update and you’re done.
Do you like this tutorial, simply join us on our WhatsApp group or you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Telegram for updates from our blog. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel for more tutorials like this.