Disabling right-click on a site is one of the best things that I love. Many bloggers love disabling the right-click function on their site because they don’t want their content to be copied without giving them credit.
Many bloggers go into the blogging business with the aim of just copying contents to their blogs without having to write anything and at the end of the day, they will take all the credit. For someone who knows that their hardly-written content(s) is been stolen by another blogger and they don’t give credit to you, you might just want to disable the right-click on your WordPress site.
As at now, I’ve completely disabled right-click on my WordPress site, you would have noticed that it is not that possible to copy contents on this blog. That’s because I have disabled the right-click function on my site. It is not difficult to do, I’m being assisted by a plugin.
A plugin that you can use to disable right-click on your WordPress site is called WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click. Here are some features of this plugin.
- Protect your content from selection and copy. this plugin makes protecting
your posts extremely simple without yelling at your readers
- No one can save images from your site.
- No right click or context menu.
- Show alert message, Image Ad or HTML Ad on save images or right click.
- Disable the following keys CTRL+A, CTRL+C, CTRL+X,CTRL+S or CTRL+V.
- Advanced and easy to use control panel.
- No one can right click images on your site if you want
Those are the basic features of this plugin. It comes with a Pro Edition, the Pro Edition Features include:
- Using htacsess rules
- Support jquery overlay protection
- Get full Control on Right click or context menu
- Show alert messages, when user made right click on images, text boxes, links, plain text.. etc
- Admin can exclude Home page Or Single posts from being copy protected
- Admin can disable copy protection for admin users.
- Aggressive image protection (its near impossible for expert users to steal your images !!)
- compatible with all major theme frameworks
- compatible with all major browsers
- Tested in IE9, IE10, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera
- Disables image drag and drop function
- Works on smart phones and iphones – solved since 2-10-2015 & updated at 13-11-2015
- Ability to set varying levels of protection per page or post.
How to disable right-click on your WordPress site using WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click plugin
- Log in to your WordPress admin area and go to Plugins > Add New.
- On the Add New Plugin page, use the search bar and type in WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click and click Install.
- Activate the Plugin in WP-Admin.
- Go to Settings > WP-Content-Copy-Protection to configure options
- You will find 4 options to protect your content, images, homepage and css protection. Don’t forget to save the changes before exiting the page.
After completing this step, you are now rest assured that you have completely disabled the right-click on your WordPress site. I recommended WP Content Copy Protection plugin to you because it is the one that I’ve tried out and it works well. There are so many other Content copy protection plugins out there. Just find the one that helps you best.