Disabling right-click on a site is one of the best things that I love. Many bloggers love disabling the right-click function on their site because they don’t want their content to be copied without giving them credit.
Many bloggers go into the blogging business with the aim of just copying contents to their blogs without having to write anything and at the end of the day, they will take all the credit. For someone who knows that their hardly-written content(s) is been stolen by another blogger and they don’t give credit to you, you might just want to disable the right-click on your WordPress site.
As at now, I’ve completely disabled right-click on my WordPress site, you would have noticed that it is not that possible to copy contents on this blog. That’s because I have disabled the right-click function on my site. It is not difficult to do, I’m being assissted by a plugin.
How to disable right-click on your WordPress site using WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click plugin
- Log in to your WordPress admin area and go to Plugins > Add New.
- On the Add New Plugin page, use the search bar and type in WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click and click Install.
- Activate the Plugin in WP-Admin.
- Go to Settings > WP-Content-Copy-Protection to configure options
- You will find 4 options to protect your content, images, homepage and css protection. Don’t forget to save the changes before exiting the page.
After completing this step, you are now rest assured that you have completely disabled the right-click on your WordPress site. I recommended WP Content Copy Protection plugin to you because it is the one that I’ve tried out and it works well. There are so many other Content copy protection plugins out there. Just find the one that helps you best.