A major reason why you might not be using an iPhone device might be the idea you have about how “stingy” an iPhone device can be. By stingy, I literally mean not being able to share and collect apps even with the use of Xender however, with the help of the Xender app, you can do lots of things with an iPhone device that includes collecting movies, music and photos (you can still collect photos via airdrop) and so on.
We know of the fact that Xender is a file-sharing app and long before now, we’ve had that great idea we can’t send certain files from an iOS device to either an iOS or Android device, thanks to the Xender app, it is now possible to share music, pictures & movies but not apps from an iOS device to either an iOS or Android device.
Recommended article: How to download movies on Telegram and watch on an iPhone device
Although, you can’t share music files that you download on the iOS device via Xender the same can be said about movies up until now. Enough of you not being able to share movies with your friends just because you use an iPhone device. After this article, you will have the knowledge of how to download and share movies you downloaded with your iPhone device. Here are the requirements for this to be made possible.
- Xender – Download here
- Telegram – Download here
- Telegram channel to download Netnaija movies – Join here
- Data for the movie you want to download
If you have all these materials, you’re good to go. Next, I’d advise you to pay attention to the tutorial and follow it very well to enable you to get this right.
How to download and send movies with an iPhone device
- Launch your Telegram app and navigate to the video file you want to download, click on the arrow pointing down within the circle by the side of the app, this should start downloading the video. To know if the video file has finished downloading, the arrow pointing down within the circle would change to a square-shaped icon. A blank page should come up with only the name of the video showing there. Look at the top-right corner of your screen and tap on the icon there.
- When the pop up shows below your iPhone screen, scroll to the side and tap More.
- Another menu should pop up, scroll all the way down and tap Copy to Xender.
- Minimize the Telegram app, launch your Xender app, go to videos and you will see the movie there. With this, you can now send the movie as a file to anybody via Xender app.
If you are ever in need to download the latest movies, our Telegram channel is the right place to get them. The files are the same thing you see on the popular netnaija site and they are as clear as you can find them there. Click here to join our Telegram channel, you can also do us a favour by subscribing to our YouTube channel, it won’t take too long.