Estimated reading time: 5 minute(s)
Things have changed drastically since the introduction of Android smartphones in this part of the world. Now, no one needs to step out to make friends, you can do that straight from your smartphone with help of apps.
Speaking about apps, I know that you have downloaded quite a number of apps since owning your very first Android smartphone. I hope to spoil your mood and tell you that, not every app on the Google Playstore is currently available for you to download.
Truth to be told, people residing in the United States have access to download more apps than individuals residing in Nigeria or Ghana. This you should not be worried about, because we’re going to learn how to download Android apps not available in your country be it Nigeria, Ghana or wherever. Here are the things that you are going to require for this tutorial.
- Android smartphone.
- Tunnel Bear VPN – Download the latest version from here.
How to download Android apps not available in your Country
- Go to your Android phone main Settings, head on to the app section, tap Google PlayStore. From there clear Cache, data and Force Stop.
- Go back to your app list on the homepage, launch Tunnel Bear VPN, create an account or login if you already have an account with them.
- Select United States as your region, turn on your data connection and toggle on the Tunnel Bear VPN app. When it connects, minimize the app.
- Launch your Google Playstore, wait for it to load, click Accept and viola! You now have access to apps available to United States citizens.
With this same tutorial, you can download apps available for United Kingdom, Phillipines and so on straight into your Android device, all you have to do is to change the location.