Almost every time we forget that there are countless opportunities that can be taken that would enable us to earn little cash online in a legit way and if we happen to take the right steps, we might end up making more than what is enough from the program or platform, whichever the case may be.
Time and time again, I have shared with us different paying platforms and most of our members have surely enjoyed them. Recently, a member of our WhatsApp group shared how much he got paid from the Opera News Hub article we wrote about if I’m not mistaken, he made at least N22,000 from his first month working there. This does not exclude the other paying programs that we’ve talked about in the past and are still paying just like;
You might be wondering why I mentioned only referral programs as it differs from how the Opera News hub works. The program we are going to look at today is a referral program and it is actually the program with the fastest way to make money as you get to earn N1000 for every friend you refer to download the app.
Piggyvest is the app that we are talking about and to some of you reading this now, Piggyvest should not be that new to you and if I’m not mistaken, so is the referral program. There is something I must say though, you might know about the Piggyvest referral program but you might not know how it works. This referral program is one of the most complex referral programs that you might get to join but I will tell you that it works like that of Kuda.
All these talks about Piggyvest but yet we don’t know what the Piggyvest is, what the functions are, what it can offer asides the referral program and how it works. The good news is that we have lots of time to take a look at what, how and why Piggyvest is what it is before taking a look at how we can earn at least N1000 from the referral program.
What is Piggyvest?
Piggyvest is an online “Savings & Investment” app that helps individuals manage their finances in the simplest way possible. We can relate this function to that of a bank and indeed, it is. There is one major advantage that Piggyvest might seem to have over the regular bank you save your money and that is the ability to save thousands of Naira every month that you would probably be tempted to badly spend.
This is an advantage but can also be a disadvantage. Let’s say you have an emergency, you might not be able to withdraw your money without having to lose some certain percentage (15% I guess) to them if you withdraw the money before the withdrawal date given to you by the app and you need to have at least N3000 in your Piggyvest account before you can be able to withdraw.
I would have loved to go into details about Piggyvest but that’s not what the article is centred on, as we know, we are here to see how we can earn with the app and if you would like to know more about the app, you can click here to find out more about the app. Now that the problem of knowing what and how Piggyvest works is out of the way, let’s look at how we can earn from Piggyvest through their referral program.
How to earn at least N1000 daily from Piggyvest
Like I’ve highlighted before now, earning from Piggyvest comes from mainly their referral program and anyone is eligible to take part in it. Here are the steps that you should follow to join the referral program.
- Download Piggyvest app from here (You will get N1000 when you download using the link).
- Install and launch the app then create an account.
- On the app’s dashboard, look at the bottom of the screen and tap Account > Refer & Earn N1000 then copy your referral message and share with your friends.
Things to note about Piggyvest referral program
- You and your friend will get N1000 when they sign up.
- Your referral must create a Flex account and fund the account with at least NGN100 (100 Naira).
- If any of your referral fails to add their BVN to enable them to create Flex account, you will see a notification in your mail after 10 days, the email will tell you why Piggyvest is unable to release the referral fund for you.
How to withdraw Piggyvest referral bonus
- Go to your Piggyvest dashboard and click on “Flex Naira” account.
- It will show “No flex account number!” and display a short message underneath that which reads “You have no BVN connected to your Piggyvest account. Please add your BVN to your flex account number”
- Click on the “Get Account Number” button, a page will come up asking you to securely connect your BVN, below is a screenshot of how it looks.
- Click on the button asking you to securely connect your BVN and a new page will come up asking you to enter your BVN, you don’t have to fear anything, enter your BVN and proceed to get your Flex account number. Once you’ve gotten your flex account number you can withdraw the Piggyvest referral bonus easily.
It is very important that you ensure that those your friend completes everything on the checklist to enable you to earn the N1000. There is really no harm in giving Piggyvest referral program a try, it is free to join and you will get N1000 when you download using this link or the one provided above. Don’t forget to share with friends and if you have an enquiry to make, do not hesitate to leave a comment.