Estimated reading time: 3 minute(s)
The dark mode feature is becoming quite the trend these days on different platforms. First, it was Youtube that introduced this into their system followed by Facebook and now Google Chrome supports the dark mode feature.
To most people’s surprise, only Mac users can enjoy the dark mode on the Chrome browser. Thanks to this recent update from Google, you can browse in Dark Mode on Mac OS 10.14 and up. When you open a new tab in Dark Mode, the page and your toolbar will be dark.
How to enable dark mode on Google Chrome for Mac
- On your Mac, open System Preferences > General.
- Under “Appearance,” select Dark.
- Open Chrome and enjoy your dark mode.
How to check if you are in Dark Mode or Incognito Mode
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, check if you see:
- Your Profile : you’re in Dark Mode.
- Incognito Mode : you’re browsing in private.
Source: Google Chrome Help