If you’re someone who uses Wifi to browse with your PC, you should want to learn how you can view the Wifi password of device(s) connected to your PC. In this article, we are going to take a look at how to find WiFi password of connected devices on Windows 10.
How to find WiFi password of connected devices on Windows 10
- Click the Windows/Start button.
- Click Settings.
- Click Network & Internet.
- Click Status.
- Click Change Adapter Settings.
- Click Network Connections.
- Right-click on the connected wifi network and tap Status.
- Click Wireless Properties.
- Click the Security tab.
- Check the box next to “Show characters.” The unscrambled password now appears in the “Network security key” box.
That’s all. I hope this tutorial will go a long way for you. Please if it worked for you, kindly share this article with your friends and family members.