There is the old formal way of sharing our YouTube videos via links, it’s easy to do and seems like the only way to do so but do you know you can convert these links to QR codes?
QR codes have made it easier to access things on the web. Typically, a smartphone is used as a QR code scanner, and instead of clicking a link and selecting an app to use for opening that link, you just need to scan the QR code and open the YouTube video. We will be looking at how you can generate QR codes for your YouTube videos on PCs, Android and iOS.
How to generate QR codes for YouTube videos on Android & iOS
- Open a YouTube video and tap on the Share button.
- Tap on the Copy link option from the share menu.
- Open the QR Tiger app on your smartphone and select YouTube.
- Paste the YouTube URL you have copied and tap on the Generate QR code button.
- The app will generate a QR code to access the YouTube video. You can download the QR code on your phone’s gallery.
How to generate QR codes for YouTube videos on PC
- Launch a web browser on your desktop and head to this website.
- Sign up on this website to generate a QR code. Once signed up, create a Flowcode.
- Click on the YouTube icon and paste the YouTube video URL.
- Scroll down and click on the Create my Flowcode button, as shown in the screenshot below.
- To save the QR code, right-click on the QR code image and select Save image as an option.
That’s how you can generate QR codes for your YouTube videos. Share with your friends if you enjoyed the tutorial.