My Vodafone app is an all in one self-care app that gives you full control in managing your phone account, monitor your usage pattern, manages your data usages and subscribes to products and services that has to do with Airtel from your mobile device, all on-the-go. There are so many things that you get to benefit from by using the app, they are;
- Explore and activate new data plans
- Select your favourite voice and data packages
- Access bills and payments for Fixed Broadband
- Contact through their helplines
- Monitor your minutes, texts and data allowance on-the-go
- Top up and transfer airtime
- Locate the nearest Retail Shop with a built-in Store-finder feature
- View details on Vodafone offers and purchase directly from the app
- Activate / Deactivate Value Added Service
- Access a wealth of information about our promotions and plans
- FREE DATA
I didn’t forget to put the last benefit out of the picture because just like Airtel Nigeria, Vodafone is dishing out 1GB free data to any of their subscriber who downloads and registers with their Vodafone number on My Vodafone app.
How to get 1GB free data on Vodafone from My Vodafone (Ghana) app
- Download My Vodafone (Ghana) app on your Android device, install and launch it.
- Register with your Vodafone number, verify the number using an OTP code that was sent to your device and after that, wait for a confirmation SMS from the network carrier saying that;
You have received a bonus of 1GB on your number xxxxxxxxxxx data for registering on My Vodafone App.
The data is valid for a day as that seems to be the only downside of this free giveaway from Vodafone however, you can use this opportunity to download whatever you’ve been wanting to download all this while. To check your data balance, dial *126#. I hope you share this post with your friends so that they too can enjoy the 1GB data that Vodafone is giving out.