FCMB is a large financial services provider in Nigeria, offering retail banking, corporate banking and investment banking services to large corporations, small and medium enterprises, as well as individuals. With so many years of experience, FCMB has helped lots of Nigerians save money and this month, they have decided to do some kind of giveaway that seems as if they want to get more people to bank with them.
FCMB is giving out N1000 to every person who opens an account with them starting from the 9th of April, 2020. By opening an account with them, I don’t mean that you just walk up to an FCMB bank now and open an account there, not that. The free N1000 will be given to only those who open an FCMB account online. The best part of all this is that it won’t take long for you to open the FCMB account online.
Things to note about FCMB’s online account opening N1000 cash reward
- Offer valid only for new personal accounts opened online after April 09, 2020.
- N1,000 will be credited into the new online account within 1-2 business days after account opening.
- FCMB reserves the right to stop the reward without notice.
- FCMB’s decision in respect of all matters that have to do with the cash reward will be final and binding.
- Every customer that opens an account online agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- FCMB excludes itself from all losses, expenses or damages that may be suffered or incurred by any customer that opens an account online with the bank during the cash reward.
Having known all of that, why don’t we go ahead with learning how to qualify for FCMB’s online account opening N1000 cash reward.
What you need to open an FCMB account
- Scanned copy of passport photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
If opening an account for a minor (0 – 15 years), a scanned copy of child’s birth certificate and passport photograph will be required. It’s quick and easy to open an FCMB account. All you need is a selfie-and signature (you can take a picture of that with your phone, too).
How to participate in FCMB’s online account opening N1000 cash reward
- Click here to go to the page where you will need to fill “FCMB’s online account opening request” form.
- After filling the form, scroll down, check the T&C box and click CONTINUE.
- You would be taken to a page where you’ll be asked to fill in your personal information. You don’t need to do much in this area as you’ve provided them with your BVN number and this helps fill all the necessary information that it contains. All you have to do is to fill some spaces and click continue.
- Lastly, you would be taken to a page where you will need to create a profile for your FCMB account, type in the desired username and password that you would like to access your FCMB account, set up a 4 digits transaction PIN and click “Create Your Profile”. After you do that, you should see a message like the one in the screenshot below.
- Now all you have to do is to download the FCMB app from Playstore or Apple’s App Store, sign up for a new account using the account number that was given to you after sign up (The account number will be sent to the email you registered with)
- Immediately after creating the FCMB account, a mail will be sent to you, now login to your account on FCMB app and check that account in the next 24-48 hours time to see if you’ve been given the N1000 cash reward.
How to withdraw the N1000 cash reward
Features of the account you opened
- Zero minimum operating balance
- Attractive and highly competitive interest rate
- Free access to secure mobile and internet banking
- Debit card that can be used anywhere around the world
If you don’t receive the N1000 cash reward, kindly reach out to FCMB’s customer care via this number – +234 700 329 0000.