The new Windows 11 OS seems to have brought good things as the Windows founder, Bill Gates launched a tool that lets you get Microsoft Office for free. Microsoft Office is a family of client software, server software and services (Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, Teams, and Yammer) developed by Microsoft. With this update, you don’t need to worry about getting a pirated version of this software that often comes with malware.
According to Infobae, there are two ways you can get Microsoft Office on your PC for free:
1. Download Microsoft Office
- Go to Microsoft 365 apps official page.
- Provide your email address along with any other information needed by Microsoft.
- You will be asked for a User ID, select one simply because you will need it to create an account as well as a password.
- As soon as you get the security code sent to the phone number used in the registration process, paste it into the provided box to start the download.
- After downloading the Microsoft Office, log in with the registered username and password to enjoy full access to it.
2. Using Office 365 online
- Go to the Microsoft Office page.
- Click “Sign up for a free version of Office” from the drop-down menu.
- You will have to create a user account (User ID, password, and email address are required).
- A security code would be sent to your e-mail address.
- Use the key to activate a free plan and it would be available for use online.
If you’ve not installed Windows 11 on your PC already, you can do so by following this guide. I hope this tutorial helped you get the Microsoft Office to work on your Windows 11 computer. If you enjoyed this article, feel free to use any of the share buttons below to share this with your friends.