It is now looking more like a merry Christmas now with all the offers coming in here and there if you are currently flexing the Glo unlimited browsing, you should know what I’m talking about. The Glo unlimited browsing is not in the past but the main talk of the moment is Flom (Beta) app.
Flom (Beta) app is currently dishing out N200 airtime for free for just completing a simple task. Honestly, we don’t need to go into details about what the Flom (Beta) app is as I don’t want to waste your time and all of that so I’ll just tell you how to get the free N200 airtime from Flom (Beta) app. The only disadvantage here is that the app is only available to Android users.
How to get N200 airtime from Flom (Beta) app
- First of all, download the Flom (Beta) app from here.
- Sign up using your phone number and enter the verification code you receive to activate your account.
- In the next window, fill in your name and put your photo there.
- On the main dashboard of the app, tap on the three dots at the top corner of the screen and click Send feedback.
- Answer all the questions there and click the Send button. After doing that, you should get a notification message on your screen just like the one in the screenshot below and before 5-15 seconds, you should receive the airtime on the registered SIM card.
I don’t know how long this offer would go on so I advise you to be fast with getting your own free N200 airtime. You can use the same Android device to activate the N200 airtime on different SIM cards but you can’t get the airtime on the same SIM card twice. Don’t be stingy, share with your friends.