Becoming a KongaPay agent is another step you can take to earn cash for yourself. As an agent, you get to make money by selling digital services such as;
- Sending and Receiving Money
- Bill Payment(DSTV, Electricity bill, Sports betting e.t.c).
There’s no limit to the amount of money you can make as a KongaPay agent because you are your boss. Being a KongaPay agent is similar to being a PalmPay agent. You can make money by registering PalmPay customers, making cash in and cash-out payments for customers & making bill payments for customers.
Features of being a KongaPay agent
- No transaction fee when funding your account.
- 1% commission on every digital goods you sell.
- N20 transaction fee when you send money from your account.
How to register to become a KongaPay agent
- Go to the KongaPay agent registration page.
- Fill the form (email address, your full name, phone number, residential address, state of residence etc) and click submit.
Registration will be done on your behalf and Konga will communicate your login details to you. Online and POS agents can also apply.
During registration, you can choose to request a free POS, and online and POS agents can also apply. All other information regarding how you get paid and how you make your money will be disclosed to you as soon as you get accepted to be a KongaPay agent.