MyMTN app serves many purposes for all MTN subscribers both new and old and what seems to be more important this time around is the feature it has to help you share the data on your MTN SIM card to your family and friends.
If you’re not a fan of using USSD codes to transfer airtime on the MTN network simply because you found it difficult in doing it, you can obviously give MyMTN app a try. In case you’re not aware, MTN’s also given out free 100MB data via their MyMTN app, see how to activate yours here.
- Recommended: How to enjoy double data offer on MTN
How to share data from one MTN SIM card to another using MyMTN app
- Download MyMTN app from here.
- Launch the app, register with your number and login to your account’s page.
- Now, look at the bottom navigation area of the app and tap Bundle > Share Data.
- On the next page, you’re now to choose the data volume to share, select the data volume, enter the recipient’s number and tap the Proceed button to share the data. You can only share up to 100MB data daily.
Like I stated earlier, MyMTN app can help you do so many things as an MTN customer especially helping you purchase the 1GB data for N200 that so many are finding difficult to purchase.