Tethering VPN connections from your mobile phone to PC is almost impossible. Saying almost impossible implies that it is still possible to do that, but very difficult.
In the past, hackers had to root their Android devices, or jailbreak their iOS devices in order to tether VPN connection from their device to PCs or other devices. Thanks to recent development, tethering VPN connection to PC and other devices is now possible and can be done with ease.
Unfortunately, iOS users will have to sit this one out because only Android users that can enjoy this tutorial. The reason for this is that, the app required for you to enjoy this tutorial is not available for iOS devices. As the title of this topic clearly states, we are going to learn how to tether VPN connection to PC and other devices. Before we go to the procedures, let’s quickly take a look at what we are going to require for this tutorial to work.
- HTTP Injector app – Download here
- UltraSurf for PC – Download here
- An Android phone
How to tether VPN connection from Android to PC
- Launch the HTTP injector app that you downloaded.
- Go to the TOOLS tab and under the TOOLS tab, click on Tethering Tools.
- Click Hotshare.
- Tap START WI-FI HOTSPOT then click START HOTSHARE.
Note: Be mindful of the IP Address and Proxy shown to you after this step.
- Now, launch UltraSurf on your PC. Go to options > Proxy Settings > Manual Proxy Settings.
- Type in the IP Address and Proxy given to you by the HTTP Injector.
- Once you have done all of that, click OK and wait for it to connect to the server.
This procedure is for tethering VPN connection from Android to PC, what of tethering from phone to phone? Simple! Just download UltraSurf on the other device that you want to tether VPN connection to and follow the procedures listed above and you should be good to go.
Please note that this tweak should be used when a the host device is connected to the internet via VPN, you can also use it in a normal scenario, but the main use of this tweak is for you to tether VPN connection to other devices and PC.