ChatGPT is the top dog in artificial intelligence chatbots, equipped with the most recent GPT-4 LLM. We looked at how to use ChatGPT on WhatsApp with the help of some AI bots a few weeks ago, and if it’s possible on WhatsApp, it’s certainly possible on Telegram.
We will go over several methods on how to use ChatGPT on Telegram, and while you may prefer one over the other, understand that given the high cost of running chatbots using the OpenAI and Telegram APIs, don’t expect to always be able to use it for free.
How to use ChatGPT on Telegram
- Go to BuddyGPT’s website and tap on the “Try for free on Telegram” button. Tap the “Open” button if it appears.
- On the chat screen, tap on the “Start” button to be welcomed by BuddyGPT.
- And it’s all done! You can begin chatting away with BuddyGPT instantly without any delay. The Telegram bot responds almost instantly.
Using Roger da Vinci
- Using your mobile device, go to the official Roger AI website, and tap on the “Use with Telegram” button to begin. If asked also tap on the “Open” button.
- The bot will now auto-send a start message, and you will be met with a disclaimer asking you to sign up to gain access. Click the link provided to get to the form.
- Enter your details including your country and state and tap on the “Sign Up” button to gain instant access. Don’t worry about your Telegram ID as it will auto-fetch that.
- After doing that, you will be welcomed by a confirmation message with your access granted. Simply tap on “OK” to go back to Telegram and begin using ChatGPT.
You can start talking to Roger AI right away. It responds quickly and effectively. Roger can easily write poems and essays, answer questions, and even generate code.