Estimated reading time: 11 minute(s)
Everyone derive joy by seeing the number of subscribers on their social media page make progress by becoming more and more numerous each day. It is no news that we all want to have social media pages with at least 1,000 subscribers to the page, but there is always a but in all these cases. We can’t seem to find subscribers due to some certain issues or the other.
This is why today, I want to show you how to increase your social media page (it can be more than one) subscribers for free of charge. When I say for free of charge, it’s really for free of charge, and for your information, these subscribers are 100% original human beings not bots.
What makes this possible is through the use of a tool called, LinkCollider. With LinkCollider, you can get Facebook likes, Twitter tweets, Twitter followers, YouTube subscribers, Pinterest Pins, Pinterest followers, Google+ followers, Tumblr posts etc. You didn’t think that it would be this much right?
Well, to cut the long story short, LinkCollider is one of the only free SEO tools with social media advertising to improve SEO and increase website traffic as well as your primary source of likes, tweets, subscribers, followers & blog posts. Yea! I know that I forgot to mention that you can use LinkCollider as a tool to boost your website traffic. Now you know, so let’s continue with the article. FYI, You can use LinkCollider as an SEO tool to increase website traffic and connect with real people from more than 350,000 active users from more than 200 countries.
LinkCollider’s great SEO tools will help you grow your online business, personal blogs and social media networks by pairing site owners who want to increase website traffic, improve search engine rankings, and get free Facebook likes & shares with users who will genuinely interact with their web platforms.
Personally, I’ve used LinkCollider in the past and it worked for me. I wasn’t really surprised that it worked well for some of my social media pages, I was only surprised that it gave me the result that I needed in a short period of time.
Whether you own a blog or one or more social media pages, YouTube included, with LinkCollider, you can increase the number of people who visit and interact on your blog or social media page.
How to use LinkCollider
I know that you might be wondering how difficult it is to make use of this tool with regards to the fact that it does so much for free. Well, I hate to burst your bubble as it is not difficult to use at all. I won’t conclude that it is one of the easiest things to do right now, but my oh my! It is!
- First and foremost, go to LinkCollider.com.
- Tap REGISTER. If you are making use of PC, you should see it at the top corner but if you are making use of a phone, you should tap on this sign “≡” before you can see the REGISTER button.
- Fill in your details and create your LinkCollider account.
- After creating the account, what’s next is to login to your account dashboard.
- Now, you will be asked to submit your website, simply do that.
- The next thing to do is to collect tokens. This token serves as your money on LinkCollider. You will pay tokens to the other users of LinkCollider to give you tweets, likes, shares, blog posts, followers, website traffic, and subscribers. Example: 1 Tweet = 20 Tokens. LinkCollider gives you the option to either buy or get free tokens, any one you go for is simply good for you.
- The last step is to manage your website(s) and check how many activities (e.g. tweet, like, share, etc.) you’ve got.
- Just remember, More Tokens = More Activities to Get!
Important Note: It may take hours to get activities. So keep coming back to your dashboard to check what did you get.
Over 10 million website traffic has been delivered and 3 million social media shares has been made possible through LinkCollider. It’s not really anybody’s fault if you fail to grab this opportunity and grow your Facebook, Twitter, YouTube followers in a matter of time, so what are you waiting for, take this opportunity now!