Infinix Zero 6 was launched on the 30th of March, 2019 at Radisson hotel, Ikeja, Lagos State. From most of the specs, you will understand why you should go for this device no matter what.
Infinix Zero 6 is more like your average mid-range smartphone and from the title tag above, you can see that this device is one heck of a smartphone with the massive 6GB of RAM for starters. Infinix Zero 6 comes in a Pro version, the one of 64GB internal storage and 128GB storage. Both of them having price tags starting from,
N105,000 & N116,500 respectively.
As for the display, there is a 6.2-inch display which has a 1080 x 2280 pixels resolution, 400 ppi pixel density. This LCD display occupies 83.2% screen-to-body ratio as it is available in Black, Blue, Gold and Red colours.
For the camera, you have a dual-rear camera setup that consists of 12MP & 20MP sensors, there is a dual-LED flash to give the images a little bright background. For selfies, you can make do with a 20MP camera sensor to do with.
Infinix Zero 6 highlighted specs
- Display: Gorilla 6.2-inches (~83.2% screen-to-body ratio) Screen Touch, 1080 x 2280 pixels (~400 ppipixel density)
- Processor Type: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260) Snapdragon Qualcomm 624
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 512
- RAM+ROM: 64GB/ 128GB, 6GB RAM
- Back Camera: Dual: 12MP+20MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 20MP, f/2.0, LED Flash, FaceID
- Other Features: GSM / HSPA / LTE, Fingerprint, FaceID, accelerometer, gyro, barometer, v4.2, A2DP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3750 mAh battery
- Colors: Black, Blue, Gold, and Red
- Charger: Xcharge for super fast charging
- 6GB + 64GB ROM goes for N105,000
- 6GB + 128 GB ROM goes for N 116,500